Lucky PoPo's in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky PoPo's in Japan

This is a repost...but still, nice cars.

Comment

Dont 4get the Evos. ANd Police in Austraila(dunno if spelled right) get WRXs and Evos

Comment

ooo

Comment

Holy ish. Bronze wheels...hmmm....but that is wow. What are the odds I could get a job with the Tokyo PD?

Comment

they use evo's volvo s70's and scoobys in the uk.

if i had the skyline on my *Censored**Censored**Censored* hand my self over just so i could sit in the back on the way to the station

Comment

What's the plastic looking shield on the hood for?

Comment

its there bling bling yoal, word

well its to show its a cop car. If you think about it they do have the same colour's as panda ae86's

Comment

Originally posted by bdjoe
                  What's the plastic looking shield on the hood for?
                  Its a JDM bugflector. Now, I gotta have one. hehehe

Comment

Darn, i was hoping it was something a bit more spectacular than a bug shield. Like a strategically placed bullet shield!!!!... that wouldn't stop all the bullets...

Comment

Thsoe cars own...well in europe i've heard they have ferrari's and lambourgini's(sp?) as police cars...america is so ghey....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                        Thsoe cars own...well in europe i've heard they have ferrari's and lambourgini's(sp?) as police cars...america is so ghey....
                        No way USA is the home of the LS1 Camero cop car....I saw that car chase down a BMW M3 in World's WIldest Police videos once....Skyline as a cop car though I think is not cost effective (looks very sick though). I mean if they have just one I suppose its cool, but more than one...iono could spend that $$$ on other things like...more officers...

Comment

american cops dont have to catch up to you to pull you over. They just shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                            american cops dont have to catch up to you to pull you over. They just shoot.
                            lol

Comment

"officer i didnt know u wanted to pull me over i thought you were trying to race me"

Comment

Working...
                              X