D1GP USA VS. JAPAN On Speed Channel 1/07/06 on Redline TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP USA VS. JAPAN On Speed Channel 1/07/06 on Redline TV

Redline TV will feature coverage of the USA Vs. Japan all-star exhibition tomorrow (January 7) at 10:30 a.m. EST. That's 7:30a.m. for you west coast guys so you might as well stay up. There is an encore next Friday.

The show is only a half-hour long, so you'll still have to buy the Option DVD to see the full competition. Option's coverage is coming out around the 20th, so put $20 aside. This is a highlight show, so easy on the whining.

Redline is on Speed Channel this round and so far we've covered XDL, D1GP & Drift Buffet and we have Tanner Foust on board. We've also done some VIP, Gravel Rally, Honda Cup and a Vegas street race.

Hope you like it,
    Z

Setting DVR now

Comment

tanner did a great job on hosting

Comment

Originally posted by ProZach
        Redline TV will feature coverage of the USA Vs. Japan all-star exhibition tomorrow (January 7) at 10:30 a.m. EST. That's 7:30a.m. for you west coast guys so you might as well stay up. There is an encore next Friday.

The show is only a half-hour long, so you'll still have to buy the Option DVD to see the full competition. Option's coverage is coming out around the 20th, so put $20 aside. This is a highlight show, so easy on the whining.

Redline is on Speed Channel this round and so far we've covered XDL, D1GP & Drift Buffet and we have Tanner Foust on board. We've also done some VIP, Gravel Rally, Honda Cup and a Vegas street race.

Hope you like it,
        Z
        Is this the same Redline TV that used to be on Spike and was produced by WATV?

Comment

Yes, Redline TV is produced by WATV but it's not exactly like the Spike show. There were some changes in sponsorship, executive/creative input etc...but it's a lot of the same staff.

Comment

I was wondering what happened to that show. Just one thing, the show is mainly about drifting so why the heck are they building up a colbolt?

Comment

encore time

some one please the encore time i had to work !!

Comment

posted at 11pm that it would run at 7am?!

jeez.

i was at the bar when this was posted, so I missed it. will it re-run?

Comment

god bless TiVo. im glad to see redline back

Comment

NICE!

And I like how they were respectful by telling their viewers to buy the DVD thats put out by the D1 peeps

oh yeah, GO FALKEN!!

Comment

aw gosh i forgot we were in january already, i thought it was a week away so i missed it

Comment

Sorry the post came late, we work a pretty tough schedule. I was still at work at 11:00 pm on Friday. We can't all lead the leisurely life of a drift photog. I will try to be more diligent in the future though, Drifting.com is the only site I posted ANY announcement on!

It will air again on Friday the 13th at 10:30 a.m. EST.

Drift Girl, I am going to buy the Option DVD and you should too! And you can even buy it here at Drifting.com! Keep checking the homepage!! We try to be respectful of everyone we work with, we're fans first and if not for Option, we wouldn't even have this thread right now. Also I got to interview Daijiro Inada and Smokey Nagata, so I'm still pretty hyped up about about the whole thing.

Chevy is our title sponsor, we love the Cobalt. I even drove one out to the D1,XDL and Drift Buffet events. Nobody tried to kick my a$$, the car passed the test and consequently we built an inexpensive daily driver with a warranty. Also, their time attack, Bonneville and Drag race efforts are pretty amazing.

-Z

Comment

Will this be on tv again? I missed it =(

Comment

someone upload that sh!t

Comment

Working...
                            X