DD30 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD30 pics

i was just wondering if anyone has, or knows where i can find pics from all the guys taking pics at dd30 this last weeknd @ california speedway. thanks

I thought it got canceled ?

Comment

i didnt see anyone taking pictures this month

Comment

A lot of random people were taking pics..

Post them up !

Comment

i didn't see anyone to pose for.. out on the track

Comment

There are always alot of peple taken pictures.

They just need to get on this forum and post them...

-Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by TURNS101
              There are always alot of peple taken pictures.

They just need to get on this forum and post them...

-Jeff
              heh. you must be kinda new...

up until last year (around april or may), nobody was ever taking pictures. When EverythingDrift started as a site, they are usually the only ones out there shooting. Alison started shooting more (but sometimes she shoots for us, so neener neener! haha), and craig taguchi from drifting has been to a few events. But for the most part, people don't just come shoot at drift day.

Unfortunately, there were some scheduling conflicts with our photographers at EverythingDrift, and this was the first D-day we've missed in almost a full year. We will have a full staff shooting at the Formula D Trials this weekend, as well as a new feature we will be launching. Stay tuned for that...

Comment

I think you are misundertanding me.

I dont mean ED, or any other people that photograph these events that are pros.

I mean all of the friends and family taking pictures. There were a lot of people like that taking pics of there friends and family drifting there.
                Those can be posted.

ED never takes pic of the Miata anyway

Thats great that FD will have pics, but what about the average dude out there at DD and DC and JD thats not going to be in FD?? That can only afford steelies when they drift!

That's why I said random people. Friends and moms and pops ect...

I hope that explained what I meant better.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                  heh. you must be kinda new...

considering the first event on your site you posted pictures with is

Drift Day 25
                  June 18, 2005

that shows that you must be kinda new.
                  jeffs been doing drift days since before you were attending them taking pictures and whatnot.
                  just becuase some people might jock you to get a photo taken of them, doesnt mean you have to act like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

later

Comment

this new feature will be debut'd at the formual D trials this weekend, and be carried over for other select events (larger events like DD Comp, maybe a Just Drift competition or two, etc...)

we shoot every run group for a full hour. not every car runs every time their run group shows up. But when we post pics, the only ones we don't run are the ones which don't come out right.

Find us at the next drift day and chat with us, and we'll be glad to shoot your car

Comment

Cool man. I just wanted you to understand what I meant.

-Jeff

Comment

Old Dd Pics

i DIDNīT GO THIS TIME BUT I HAVE THIS REALLY COOL FROM LIKE JULY I THINK I JUST FEEL LIKE POSTING THIS JUST DONīT STEAL IF YOU WANT A COPY JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL
                        MYSPACE.COM/HOPELESSLYINLOVE
                        ALEX92399@YAHOO.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X