my car history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my car history

ok if you read my sig, you probly think that satan is against me but you know it didnt really hit me until my last fd was stolen. ok first rx7 i got was a white rx7 fc twin turbo(i dunno if the guy before me did it or what but it wasnt stock). so one friday night im heading to a party up in north and i have to park it on the street(crap!), so a few hours later i decide to go on a run on the freeways with some guys from the party and my car isnt there. turns out some kids broke in and took it for a joy ride and lost controll and slamed it into a concrete barrier. i get money from my insurance to buy my next fc a red with a 13b n/a my favorite rx7(damn) i didnt have time to really get into it before it also was jacked, found in a ditch full of feathers???? and the steering was all messed up. got insurance to buy my first fd that was stolen by the repo men as a mistake(they couldnt read the vin and took it anyway) on the way to their wherehouse it was totaled and i got payment from the repo company. bought my second fd about 3 weeks after i bought it i found out that it was a lemon and nothing worked right and it was broken into at school, and they jacked my turbo and other engine parts plus messed up everything else in there, i just got payment for that one and now am (hopefully) getting this jdm fd.

why get a jdm one that you have to ship over and sent to minnesota and not beable to take a first hand look at the car? and you also have to legalize it...i heard it was a hassle...

Comment

Working...
    X