New Suspension Company Check It Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suspension Company Check It Out!

Hi all we here at Gymkhana Inc just thought we should let you know that we are launching our company site. We only have one product complete thus far but in three to six months we will be in full force. Heres a link to our web site. We manufacture Sturt bars, Sway Bars, B pillar braces at the moment. Cars we manufacture parts for are as follows: Supra MKIII 86.5-92, 300zx 93-96, S-13, S-14, Fd rotary, Fc rotary, Fd LS1 V8, Fc LS1 V8.

www.ma70star.clearwire.net/gki

Site is just a temporary site untill I finish the real one. Check out the Supra bars in our shop.

Thanks

Robby Kehoe Founder
    Loan Lotakoon Founder
    Gymkhana Incorperated

not to eb an *Censored**Censored**Censored* but you guys are manufacturing braces, not suspension.

Comment

haha thats a good point never thought about it that way but those are all that we are porducing for the the first year anyway. 2007 expect to see tie rod ends, pillow ball mounts and other suspension parts.

Comment

Does anybody have any opinions on this product?

Comment

new site is up

www.gymkhanainc.com

Comment

The picture is too small to comment on. Tells us more about your company.
            Like it's history with the sport and what driving experience you guys have.
            You guys specializing, Gymkhana,drifting,autoX,rally?

Giving us more details of the company and I bet more people will be interested in the products you guys produce.

Wish you guy luck with your up and coming business.
            If you need a test rat for developing parts for a old school bmw,
            hit me up

Comment

Sites all fixed.
              Hey man we will do bmw bars when ever you are ready. Just contact us via e-mail so we can work out the details. gymkhanainc@yahoo.com
              www.gymkhanainc.com
              Thanks again guys
              Last edited by gymkhanainc; 01-29-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X