Drifting Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Magazine

hey, where'd you guys buy Drifting magazine because it's impossible to find down here in south florida! looked online, at the bookstores and everywhere else!

btw, considering that florida has some of the best conditioned roads in the us and has alot of rainfall, i think s fl drifting is possible. (except for all those cops ) we need tracks.

Dont bother with american crap, Get imported option magiznes and order video's... thats the best stuff to get...even though you cant understand it... the drifting isnt in japanese..

Comment

gotta love so. cal we can get everything from japan

Comment

I thought panda was leaving

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
          I thought panda was leaving
          nani?

Comment

yeah, where do you get option vids and mags? do they have the vids on dvd? what about translations??

Comment

I was finna leave, but i noticed I have nothing else to do online... I'm addicted to this.. Ebay, sells alot of option and option2.. www.iloveracing.com has some stuff and http://www.tuningpt.com/bestmotoring...stmotoring.htm is the best place to get VCD's of anything japanese racing related... I give him a A+... very good busniess...

Comment

awsome, i wanna hear more updates about ur Sr5

Comment

http://www.v-opt-usa.com/
                  If you want any kind of drifting magazines why don't you just get them from the official US distributor? (them^)

Comment

wich magazine at v-opt-usa.com is best for drifting?

Comment

Um... I don't know. Maybe "Drift Tengoku." Just look around on that site. You'll find what you want.

Comment

is gals paradise aney good?

Comment

Working...
                        X