Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM: 2l Vtec Challenge

http://home.comcast.net/~f.calabia/BestMotoring_2LVTEC_Challenge.asf

nice vid. that civic was very nice.... for a FF. And its just sad that the S2K lost

Comment

nice vid. but they had tsuchiya in the civic! no fair!

it would have been nicer to see the new 3.0 accord battling it out.

Comment

i think the 3.0 accord is a US only car plus its a 2ltr challenge i think 3.0 is streching it a bit

Comment

i think the s2000 would of had it if he got the hole shot

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
            i think the 3.0 accord is a US only car plus its a 2ltr challenge i think 3.0 is streching it a bit
            Actually, it was an Accord Euro-R which has the same H22A as the Prelude Type-S (similar to the US Prelude SH which has a H22A1 but 20 less horsepower).

Edit: I forgot to clarify, the 22 in H22A is the displacement (2.2l). But I'm sure you could have figured that out.
            Last edited by spock; 01-25-2004, 02:09 PM.

Comment

After checking the site looks like im off to Best Buy tomarrow to pick up some Best Motoring

Comment

Sweet Vid, Tsuychia can drive just about anything to it's full potential!!!

Comment

I love that track. Its pretty technical for a 2.5 km track. People have died going into the first turn, and coming out of the fourth Ive seen some pretty good wrecks.

Comment

i know the accourd in the vid has the h22 cuz it says at the start im just saying that having the 3.0ltr us accord that japan and europe dont have is strenching the hole 2ltr challenge. but still you are right it is over by 200cc but i think if they can let it slide so cant we

fact of the day:even tho its called the euro R the accord in the europe has no euro R apart form in the uk where its the type R and the new accord (TSX to ther US) has a euro R spec but only in japan in the uk its called the wagon S type and its pritty much a wagon version of the euro R

Comment

Working...
                    X