Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha!

http://www.raptors-lair.com/blu/misc/snowtowcar.wmv

MORONS! Bumpers do not make good tow points.

(If the video is down because of bandwith limitations, try again later. It's worth it) HAHA!

hahahahahahaha
    what kind of car was that?

Comment

if there is ever a video to spread to every single person, this is it! You would think he would be smart enough to hook it up to the towhook.

Comment

o man LMAO !!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahha

what kind of car was that?
        geo metro
        Last edited by MrodDrft; 01-25-2004, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Look at the plates,he's from Quebec,lol.With all the snow they have,you'd think he could tow a car right.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHA, I was waiting for the "OWNED" message to pop up.

Comment

The car is a Saturn. Not a Geo. Still shytty, but not as shytty as Geo. I don't think this is funny at all. It's very sad that most people living today are this stupid. It's possible that the car didn't have a tow hook. Even so, they should have wrapped it around the axel. I put my RX-7 in a ditch and had one of my friends with a truck pull me out and he had the same "strap" to use. We wrapped it around my axel and it worked just fine. Wow. I'm really sad now cause I know I have to live in a world full of these idiots. The vid should be passed around. It's a good lesson. Just my 2¢.

Comment

That video justifies why I will never ever voluntarily own a GM.

Comment

How are these guys with a light bulb

Comment

Um actually you are both wrong. Feint the plates are Maryland plates. The little shield is the state emblem. Mistael that is not a Saturn, that is a Geo storm I think its a GSI.

They also hooked it to the bumper support under the car. There is no tow hook on that car.

Still stupid though.

Comment

correct! not a saturn nor a metro but a geo storm. and geo is the lowest model of all gms, pretty much the reason why they are no longer made. The rest of GMs cars are very well made.

Comment

Maybe the ones you've had. From my personal experience I won't even consider buying one.

Comment

The car is a GEO not a Saturn

Comment

Well i still knew it was a geo haha

Comment

Well damm. THe tail lights on the Geo Storm and the Saturn SC series look alot alike. Yeah. I lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X