the idea of drifting w/ a TMIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the idea of drifting w/ a TMIC

Im sure alot of u remember the thread where i waz debating on getting the TMIC instead of the FMIC for crashes, etc... BUt some of u thought it wouldnt work but now i've found the pics of it. Also shown vents in hood

looks sweet, i would just tilt a fmic i just think simplisity is good the reason it is a fmic is cause it gets as much air as it can handle in the front but i suppose a tmic could get superb flow with proper rooting.personal prefrence,tmic not worth the work.

Comment

OK i'm guessin your planning on doin a v-mount...it has its goods and bads like most modifications. First since its ontop there's less piping which allows for quicker boost response and less pressure drop (if any). But then your talkin about getting into a accident...either way FMIC or Vmount the IC and radiator are gonna get messed up, but in the case of a FMIC it might be able to save the radiator to an extent. But it also has better cooling capabilities both the boost and actual engine temperature. So i say go with you what think would be best, i honestly would go V-mount because its VERY different, and is kinda sleeperish...just a little...but the problem is, how many shops in your town have done it...and done it well...? Infact how many shops in America do it...? so its entirely up to you, but i say V-mount

Comment

Working...
      X