Hi, New member from Puerto Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, New member from Puerto Rico

Hi from Puerto Rico. I am new to this forum. I have an corolla S. I know it is not an FR car but had no money for anything better. I learning to drag a$$ and to drift. Hope to hear friendly advice and hoping to meet good drifters.

Drifting is not a technique its a way of life.

Bye for now from Ricardo in PR

Bienvenidos Ricky

Welcome to the board my brother from across the water. I dont know what the auto market is like in PR but you prob could have gotten something FR. Oh, put trays from mcdonalds under your rear wheels. Its helps when dragging the rear in an FF....hehe. Dont really, unless you go nuts and get vids and post em for us to laugh at.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

PR has AE86 out the *Censored**Censored**Censored*! Why not get one of those? Maybe an RA64?

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Its pretty sweet here once you get past all the S*it talking and flaming So you have an FF and you want to drift. Thats cool. Just plan on doin a lot of E-Brake yankin. Theres quite a few people on this forum that are 100% against FF drifting but don't let them get you down. Just go out, have fun, and be safe!

Comment

Welcome

I was goofin around in a new Corolla doin the E-brake thing the other day...I had a blast!

Comment

Thx all....
              and yes I now there are AE86... but its not the same one from europe and japan. Its called twin cam and to find one in good conditions is hard. And don't have the money to get good things in it. But don't worry I'm not only dragging *Censored**Censored**Censored* I'm also learning real drifting. Its just hard cause there are no empty lots and if i do find one cops pop up out of any where.

Hope to hear more from you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X