Car-For Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car-For Drifting

I need a RWD car that is pretty cheap like under $2,000, so i can learn how to drive a manual and drift(well learn how to drive manual first). Any Ideas?

get an fc or a 240sx. great first cars. but i suggest learning to drive before you get a car, less likely you will *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* something up - like the clutch. Not saying everyone who learns to drive *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*s up, but i know i burned out my friend's clutch when i was learning (of course it wasnt ALL my fault, he hadn't changed the transmission fluid in like 10 years. BONE DRY!).

anyway learn first, then get the car and youll have more fun driving it.

Comment

Yeah go with the cars he said if you can find em in your price range. But if you find an FC, get it, its a million times better . Na, I love FCs, but if you cant find either, get an FB. Cant find that, find a S12. BTW, where are you, if you are looking now, I know someone looking to sell his hachi for maybe somewhere in that price area. Oh and sometimes you can find miatas pretty cheap, they are usually overlooked but can be great drift cars.

Comment

If you wanted to try a domestic I would say go with either a 87-89 Chevy Camaro (IROC) with the 5.0 TPI motor and B/W T5 tranny, or a 87-89 Ford Mustang 5.0 with the B/W T5 tranny. Both of those are RWD, have over 200hp stock, have a 5 speed, have aftermarket roadracing suspension support, and should be around the $2000 price range.

Comment

If you wanted to try a domestic I would say go with either a 87-89 Chevy Camaro (IROC)
          You wouldn't happen to be....Italian would you? (Couldn't help myself)

Just kidding dood, RESPECT

Comment

Whats wrong with Italians?

Comment

Nothing at all, it recently came to my attention that IROC was an acronym for Italian *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* Out Cruising. Yeah...

It was funny at the time, sorry.

Comment

See, you dont tell us those things, I find that
                pretty funny. Yes I am italian if you didnt figure that out.

Comment

It actually stands for International Race Of Champions. IROC is an option package on Z28 Camaro's modeled after the cars used in the International Race Of Champions Series. Gave you better suspension and different styling

*Real IROC car, not a street Camaro with IROC option*

Pretty funny though!!

Comment

IROC a 240! and my buddy rocks an 86! yeah!

Comment

yeah your best is a 240 all you need is to drop in an lsd and your set i had 2 of them and loved them except when it came to smog so now im and old skool drifta 510 all the way!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X