Oval drift video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oval drift video

Hey guys, I was bored so I threw up a video of me on 247drifting.com. About two weeks ago I found out that a harley store outside of my town built an oval track so I went there and asked them if I could use it to drift. And the owner of the place is really cool. He liked watching me drift and the whole shop came out to watch. So I finally have a legal place to practice anytime I want for free. Well anyways, here is the link to the video. And if anyone wonders why just left turns, I did drift a lot to the right also, but not in this clip.

Click Here

thats awesome that they let you use their track. that looked like alot of fun.

Comment

omg monnneyy.... you are so lucky to have found a place like that!!! MORE DIRT DROPS PLEASE thanks

Comment

wow your going to get a lot of good practice with something like that, keep it up it looks great.

Comment

Thanks for the positive replys guys, and yeah, dirt drops are really fun, I have never done them before until then. I am so glad I got this place to practice. Would have been nice like 3 years ago when I was learning but at least I can keep drifting and keep my skills up. I just really wish there were more people that actually drift for me to hang out at this place with. The only other is my friend with a trueno who just got the car and just got his license and is starting to learn.

Comment

I'll go there with you anytime you want. Is that track in State College, PA?
            Last edited by DriftRPS13; 02-06-2006, 10:44 PM.

Comment

haha dude thats awesome..good job.

Comment

lucky *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*er
                i wish i had a place like that

Comment

Originally posted by DriftRPS13
                  I'll go there with you anytime you want. Is that track in State College, PA?
                  Yeah, its in State College. And yeah, if anyone wants to come down just let me know. It's free for the whole day so. Here is an address:

#1 Cycle Center Harley-Davidson, Inc.
                  107 Yearicks Boulevard
                  Centre Hall, PA 16828

Comment

Lucky bastard!

Comment

Working...
                    X