Lexus IS430

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus IS430

My Predictions:One bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* drift machine for the US

WTF, Kompressor. Lets just copy Mercedes. I dont know why they have to Put this big engine in it. Why not the 2jz? Seems ike its gonna be front heavy.

Comment

that is a german tuner car available as a package. WTF kompressor? WTF chas, kompressor is german word for supercharger. in europe and japan that car comes with 3s-ge BEAMS motor & 6spd, its kind of more logical to go with v8 than L6 because you are doubling the amount of cylinders going side to side rather than adding a longer engine. also with the 1uz you can still use the supra's 6spd transmission.

i think the dyno charts on the hood are f'ing ill.

that car is like 3 years old now though

Comment

They probably used kompressor because TTE is the European equivalent of TRD in America.

Comment

been floating around the forums for a while......

Dyno chart on teh hood is PIMP

Comment

Thats probably gonna b the next craze for 3 fast 3 furious hahahahahah A HUGE sparkly flowing dyno chart running across the side

Comment

the pic is seriously old...FAF1 was still out

Comment

Yeah. They had an article about it in Sport Compact Car a couple years ago.

Comment

Import tuner had pics of the concept running the Nurburgring in 00 or 01. Speakin of V8 Toyotas, wheres my 4L info Em? And if they are gunna throw a super on the 4.3, why not get that in the SC? I know sells are suckin.

Comment

Nah I think the new graphic in F&F3 will be my face on the side of every car. On the hero's car I will be eating a McRib, on the villians car I will be eating a Whopper and on every other car in the movie I will be giving the finger to each and every person in the audience. My lawyers are in touch with the director as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
                      WTF kompressor? WTF chas, kompressor is german word for supercharger. i
                      I know what it means dumbass. I was asking why it would be kompressor, on a Japanese car.......

Comment

because it's the European version. This car isnt available here in the states yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          I know what it means dumbass. I was asking why it would be kompressor, on a Japanese car.......
                          cause TTE is deutsche, doushe

Comment

You mean douche? I want my bible back.

Comment

it's been in my backpack for like a month you can have it whenever next time i see you is, sucka

Comment

Working...
                              X