Drift Event All Day in Nor-Cal $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Event All Day in Nor-Cal $50

NASA is having their first drift Event at Infineon Raceway at Sears Point. They are only charging $49 for the whole day.

50 spots are left open. The course will have 2 configurations. Skid pad or a 4-5 turn section of corners to drift. You can't beat the price for some legal fun and it's great practice. Hope to see you there.

2/7/04

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_e.../?event_id=104

This event is going to be good, it is done by the US Drift guys too. I wish I could make it out.

Comment

hmm i think i'll go to this. Anyone want to caravan friday night?

Comment

i just signed up and i dont even have a car yet!!! i cant wait it will be bad a$$ my last kouki 240sx was a KA n/a and this kouki im buying is a sr20 wooot wooot, who ever goes you all better watch out. my buddys also said theres like a five second clip of my drifting at dd6 in grip 4
        if any of you have grip 4 look for a black kouki 240sx with the number paper right in the bottom left of the front door in the opening of the video, its like a 5 second clip of me.

Comment

where can i find more info on it.

Comment

It was a fun event. NASA is hosting another one in two weeks.

Comment

Drifters

PM me and keep me posted on these events..

Comment

soo how was the event? did any of you end up goin or what? theirs another one comin up in may, im a beginner but ive been practicing a bit lately and it would be nice to have a track to be safe and practice at, especially since my mr2 is tail happy...haha. so im just wondering how was it? like did they have u go in groups of 5 or by yourself or what?

Comment

MAY 22

Yea i hear it's may 22 and its a 100 bucks fee to register..
                  I wanna be there also..So anybody who is going hit me up lets battle well!!

Comment

mooboy how was the event? like how did they run it, in groups of 10 on the track for a lap and then another grop or what?

Comment

I tell you what we need to have some events up in Washington. You guys are so lucky down in Cali. But you have a lot more raceways down there also. I need to move.

Comment

Working...
                      X