Fifth gear Manji down a 2 mile straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifth gear Manji down a 2 mile straight

It's fun Manji'ing and actually having time to look at the speedo to see it reading past 160mph

RightClickAndSaveAs

Wow, that's insane. I wish I had a had a car that could do anything like that above 3rd.

Comment

Nice vid, I'm still loving that side exhaust set up.

Comment

Sweet a$$ vid. I love that side-exhaust

Comment

Sweet christ! That's 5th gear? Man that's awesome.

B-Wurm

Comment

Hello, now thats sick thats the true meaning or DORIFTO HAAAAAAYYYYY! . What airfeild is that you guys got access to.Man thats sweet I only wish I had access to such a large wide open space to play with.Thats just awsome to hear that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* scream like that,BUMP TO YOU

Comment

well there's a glimpse of drifting future

Comment

your exhaust is tyte

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
                  Hello, now thats sick thats the true meaning or DORIFTO HAAAAAAYYYYY! . What airfeild is that you guys got access to.Man thats sweet I only wish I had access to such a large wide open space to play with.Thats just awsome to hear that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* scream like that,BUMP TO YOU
                  Nice one guys The place is a converted airfield with the longest straight in Britain, it's called Bruntingthorpe, and this was the first time I got to play there properly.. I only got 4 passes at that before the brand new 255/35/18's were down to the canvas, luckily they didn't delaminate as that could have been 'interesting' at those speeds ..

I'll be over in Irwindale in March with some other UK D1GP guys, so if you spot a big ugly skinhead English bloke around the judges stand give us a shout

Here's another video of me recently killing some tyres. It's not really drifting, just messing about after doing demo's all day for the new Racelogic Driftbox. 3rd gear with heavy left foot braking

SmokeyDriftworksS14. RightClickAndSaveAs

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Morrison

omg sweet flames!!!!

Comment

woa... wait a min.. is that a camera mounted on top of the car? i have GOT to see footage from that cam. please. thx

Comment

wow, that was fast!! what tyres are you running?

Comment

damn, that is some heavy left foot braking!!

a couple of questions-
                          what tyres are you running?
                          how much power at the wheels?
                          what kind of differential?
                          are you just using a tie rod spacer or do you have custom mods to get more angle?

i have a lot more, but this will keep me entertained for a while. also do i hear f1 cars in the background? what is that?
                          Last edited by slideways2004; 02-16-2006, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Haha yeah it was excessive left foot braking, but sometimes that's called for when your at the top or 3rd and need to slow down to 0mph with the wheels still spinning .

I use 255/35/18 Toyo Proxy T1-S, but I run a very grippy alignment, hence the speed.
                            The power is 385 @ the wheels
                            Kaaz 2 way.
                            I use spacers and custom mods for the steering but nothing anyone else couldn't work out

Oh yeah the second video was at one of Silverstones many practice area's, which is why you can hear the Red Bull F1 team testing in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Morrison
                              Haha yeah it was excessive left foot braking, but sometimes that's called for when your at the top or 3rd and need to slow down to 0mph with the wheels still spinning .

I use 255/35/18 Toyo Proxy T1-S, but I run a very grippy alignment, hence the speed.
                              The power is 385 @ the wheels
                              Kaaz 2 way.
                              I use spacers and custom mods for the steering but nothing anyone else couldn't work out

Oh yeah the second video was at one of Silverstones many practice area's, which is why you can hear the Red Bull F1 team testing in the background
                              nice and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X