Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Drift Brigade video

*UPDATED*

Video of us having a little fun with a wee bit of freestlye bike stunts. with some old skate music to it

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKrsHpRt-gw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KKrsHpRt-gw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Chachi; 02-16-2006, 04:05 PM.

that video is awesome!!! that spot looks so prime

Comment

Very nice drifts and nice spot. Looks like you had some close calls in that video. What was the black 4 door car?

Comment

That car is a Cressida driven by my friend Rich who is also known as Toycoma cause he used to drift a Tacoma

Comment

Yo I heard that d!ck Damien is in the black and white car....oh wait thats me....DOH.

Thanks to Carlos (burgandy s13) for editing, and Mike aka Knives (black s13) Rich (slide or die S14), Rich (in your moms cressida) for coming out to the secret oasis and rockin out.

Comment

Originally posted by onefast240
            Yo I heard that d!ck Damien is in the black and white car....oh wait thats me....DOH.

Thanks to Carlos (burgandy s13) for editing, and Mike aka Knives (black s13) Rich (slide or die S14), Rich (in your moms cressida) for coming out to the secret oasis and rockin out.
            haha, I forgot your car in the sig actually looked like that at one time..hehe. By the way, Im gonna go see the progress on your car tomorrow
            Last edited by Chachi; 02-16-2006, 04:11 PM.

Comment

were at in jersey are u guys doing this? im in south jersey, toycoma probly remembers me with the 97 240 i use to have, im in vineland

Comment

Originally posted by nothingfancy
                were at in jersey are u guys doing this? im in south jersey, toycoma probly remembers me with the 97 240 i use to have, im in vineland
                um, its VERY top secret

Comment

someone email me.
                  you nigerians know who i am.
                  wtf, man?
                  i want to drive again.

-steve

Comment

i roger that. i just tryin to make new 240sx freinds and possibly drift alittle since there is no were to do it were i am at

Comment

Working...
                    X