DRIFT CIRCUIT #2 (Feedback)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT CIRCUIT #2 (Feedback)

I realize that there are a few people I here that may have found out about Drift Circuit by word of mouth and thats all good, but there was alot of good drivers in there that frequent this site and well, I was wowndering what your feedback was.
    What was your positive experiences and if you had negative, please feel free to air them, but give us a chance to improve by suggesting a resolution to your identified discrepancy.
    Thanks in advance, and my favorite part was being able to drive from one circuit to the next without stopping for 6 straight runs and in some cases the tracks were empty and I was motioned to just keep tearing through.. Very few people had tires by the end of the day....Yay!!!

Booney

Oh I get it! it's a conspiracy in here. No one wants to fess up and tell the world how kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* it was...fine I will....

DRIFT CIRCUIT 2 WAS THE $@!T!!!! Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Booney

Comment

Well I have only been to DC events so I have no comparison, but DC2 was great! Big 3rd gear turn on one course, tight linkable corners on the gymkhana course and a fun all second gear midlle course. Over all a great event thanks to Dan and the volunteers for making it such a good time.

Matt

Comment

boons - call me when you get a free moment

Comment

Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
          DRIFT CIRCUIT 2 WAS THE $@!T!!!! Blah, Blah, Blah.....
          I second that emotion

Comment

Pics!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Comment

John, The only pics that have surfaced were the few that surfaced from Chris from modiride. did lance make it home okay with the superdookie crap rigging....

Oh on top of that. everyone that stayed, I think we owe Dan dinner...he covered our entire tab for like the 30 of us that ate that night...Ill get him back if its one of the 30 meals at a time.

Thanks Dan, it was a kind gesture over the many already.

The short course by the spectators was a hoot, I enjoyed running the car from under the bridge to the wide open and back. Some of the turns were kinda crazy once tires showed heavy wear. and some of the guys that were having a hard time simply had to stay in the throttle just a bit longer. One driver, USDRFTR has gotten sooo much better as a driver and I personally sought out him and his car as soon as I got to the event..That car of his is pretty dang impressive for what he puts it through.

The gymkhana course was a ton of fun for me as a driver and as for ride along spectators it was more fun, because they could actually see how busy it can be in the drivers seat of a drifter. I had one rider with me that stuck it out for 3 straight thru laps of the gymkhana run foot braking and linking the turns with full counter going in and coming out with plenty of smoke made a great impression on her as a passenger for the first time.

The YZ course was unique and hair raising for a putz that has bad night vision and charged out without ever seeing the course. at one ppoint I squeaked into 4th gear only to break it down into 2nd real fast after that long stretch to sharp sharp hairpin, i could see a dozen or so hachirokus passing me on the inside easily had they been out there tailing me.

The staff was always supportive and friendly to everyone. even though I wasn't wearing a Drift Circuit shirt, they were always receptive and willing to assist me in implementing safety measures or issues that I pointed out. Kudos, to the staff for their flexibility and cooperativeness..safety was paramount and they did a great job.

One Happy San Diegan

Comment

Originally posted by vrtblacksheep86
                John, The only pics that have surfaced were the few that surfaced from Chris from modiride.
                you guys are so impatient

Comment

Jacob im being super patient cause Im an attention whore, and I haven't seen one picture of me and when i do see my car it is gonna be Ernie, Cas, Pat...anyone but me, so I give in to accepting I'm not gonna see a pic of me...Oh well..

Booney

Comment

Working...
                  X