450+ Houston Formula D Qualifier/Practice Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 450+ Houston Formula D Qualifier/Practice Pics

It all started in Tampa. Five people, two trucks, two trailors, and two S13s headed toward Houston. 1000 mile, 15 hour trip each way. Weather was absolutely miserable. Wet, 40 degrees and about a 15 MPH wind. I hate shooting overcast days, it makes good pictures harder to come by. Since the purchase of the XL1s video camera, I have been saving up for my 2.8L glass, which will help a lot over my 3.5-5.6F in situations as these, as I am not too happy on the quality this time around

im not one of those guys that posts only my top 20 to make me look good, nor do i do any fancy post processing, i get multiple shot angles and many shots, and im not afraid to post my less then perfect pics, more the better IMO

please visit www.floridaracing.org
    Last edited by markshatchi86; 02-21-2006, 09:35 PM.

Wow. So both of the fd quals have been in the rain thus far. That is unfortunate. But either way, i hope all the people who didnt qual. such as myself will take it as a kick in the pants to try harder and never give up.
    It doesnt matter if you win d1, or fd.. Just go out and have a fun time. Thats what i do.

Comment

very nice pictures!!

Comment

Nice job. Bummer about the rain, pictures still turned out great.

Comment

Working...
        X