Mckinney Motorsports Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mckinney Motorsports Drifting

We reget to inform everyone we will not be competing in the March D1 event due to lack of our ability to put enough sponsors in place to cover the event, even though we had a really good US V Japan event. Formula D series is up in the air, we looking for additional sponsors and a driver for the 06 year. We at Mckinney Motorsports wish all those competing the best and KICK some aXX.. Mack Mckinney

Originally posted by fast_datsun
    We reget to inform everyone we will not be competing in the March D1 event due to lack of our ability to put enough sponsors in place to cover the event, even though we had a really good US V Japan event. Formula D series is up in the air, we looking for additional sponsors and a driver for the 06 year. We at Mckinney Motorsports wish all those competing the best and KICK some aXX.. Mack Mckinney

sorry to hear that

Comment

Sponsors, these are the guys to partner with. They are professional, down to earth, and are very competitive.

Comment

We would like to with you best of Luck. Take care.

Comment

does this mean tanner has moved on?

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
            does this mean tanner has moved on?
            I've heard a few rumors that Tanner is going to be with AEM as Steph's team mate

And to Mckinney..sorry to hear about this but I still have high hopes for you for the Formula D season. I hope you guys find more sponsors and a driver!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
              I've heard a few rumors that Tanner is going to be with AEM as Steph's team mate

And to Mckinney..sorry to hear about this but I still have high hopes for you for the Formula D season. I hope you guys find more sponsors and a driver!
              don't forget that Pac Rim has also added a 2nd car to their crew...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                don't forget that Pac Rim has also added a 2nd car to their crew...
                Well technically they always had two cars..its just that now their yellow fastback "back-up" car is now a full-time comp. car.

I know who the driver is but Im not sure if Im allowed to say who it is yet.

Comment

damn that sucks!!! shame shame shame

Comment

Hey Mack -- I wish the best of you guys. Thanks for all your help and hope to work with you in the future again.

-Al

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                      Well technically they always had two cars..its just that now their yellow fastback "back-up" car is now a full-time comp. car.

I know who the driver is but Im not sure if Im allowed to say who it is yet.
                      well, their second driver is mentioned on their myspace...so..yeah

yes, i am a loser who goes on myspace.

Comment

hey mack good luck with everything you guys should go to Drift buffet march 1st its a D1/amatur practice event to scope for a driver if your around there.... bets wishes to you guys

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                          yes, i am a loser who goes on myspace.
                          you and 57 million other losers

i saw the myspace today. I didn't expect him, but I think he's a great choice!!

still leaves an opening in another car...

Comment

Yes, Tanner will be at AEM. We wish him the best, He did a top rate job for us and is one of the best out there. We getting a lot of drivers inquiring about a ride. We will look at everyone and try to get ready for formula D events. We are up dating the 06 car motor with a few better parts and more power so it can be competive with anything out there. Thank for all the support, Hope to see everyone out there. Steffen (RYS friend)the Ralley driver is using the 05 car for testing and to qualify for Formula d. Its for sale of anyone need a very good car....

Mack

Comment

whats the price? do you have link to it?

Comment

Working...
                              X