Stock 97 240 front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock 97 240 front bumper

Hey I'm looking for a 97-98 stock front bumper if anyone had one laying around. I had a drifting accident at Hyperfest in SC. Had a Bomex front end and trashed it. I did a convertion from a 96 to a 97 front end and never had the stock front end. So if you want someone to get it off your hands I'd love to.

ill sell for 220, its black

Ryan

Comment

where do you live? you have any pics of it?

Comment

Houston, I took it off this weekend, I admit its not in perfect shape, but the paint is still damn shiny and I had to cut very small places in it to fit my FMIC.

Ryan

Comment

I have a Zenki front bumper in my garage, its just the cover. clean, tan colored..

Comment

Do you still want it? I can give you the bumper reinforcement and the styrofoam(sp) piece with it.

Ryan

Comment

I was thinking of a more local person. Shipping would kill me. The price is alittle higher then what I thought it might be. Sorry if I waisted your time.

Comment

What does the Zenki bumper look like. Can you send a pic? How much are you asking for?

Comment

Just sold it locally. Here is a pic anyways.

Comment

That sucks......I've been working on making my own but it's taking forever. I used a US 200sx bumper which fits pretty close to the 240 with alittle work

Comment

Well how much did you want to pay?

Ryan

Comment

I sold that bumper for 25 bux, I dont own a S14.. so I had no reason for having it in my garage wasting space. So 25 bux was alot for something I could never use..

Comment

It was my good friends bumper. I added to the bumper using "Great Stuff." It's like foam that expans when it sets. I shaped it with a knive and sand paper. I would just like a bumper that I can just put on my car.

Comment

Still looking for a stock bumper if anyone has one layin around

Comment

I'm guessing no one has any aftermarket or stock bumper to sell?

Comment

Working...
                              X