Another NJ Drift Brigade video (#2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NJ Drift Brigade video (#2)

ok, here is the finished second vid. Still featuring us having fun along to "stupid punk bullcrap"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LsTnVhyiqAk"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LsTnVhyiqAk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Last edited by Chachi; 03-08-2006, 10:29 AM.

Once i heard stupid non melodic *Censored**Censored**Censored* sreaming bull crap after a nice intro of metalica, i turned ur video off. It just sucks

Comment

no one cares what you do, bad drfter in the crop..nice video! saw that fc with the hatch up and thought what it would look like to make it into a flat bed in the rear...ur videos inspire me
      RACE ON!

Comment

nice vid, regardless of what other people say, keep the music, it makes it unique, and I actually dont think its all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Slava Orlov
          Once i heard stupid non melodic *Censored**Censored**Censored* sreaming bull crap after a nice intro of metalica, i turned ur video off. It just sucks
          ok, very simple "he who's name sounds like an enemy of Voltron"... stop watching our vids cause they are all going to have music that is too extreme for your delicate ears. Stay away from Drift Brigade videos

Because I like you so much Saliva, ive made it easy to find videos more to your liking, here copy paste this into the search field:

"Drift video Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Kelly Clarkson, techno, dance"

you might wanna delete Kelly Clarkson cause she tends to scream sometimes

and I just checked out your video...you got trance/techno whatever? I could go on and on and make fun of that, but dude, its your vid, you do what you want.

To everyone else, just enjoy the videos for what they are, just a bunch of people who like to rock out in cars along to loud music. Its people like Mr. Orlov who just exist to annoy people with useless banter and random verbal pissings.
          Last edited by Chachi; 03-09-2006, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
            ok, very simple "he who's name sounds like an enemy of Voltron"... stop watching our vids cause they are all going to have music that is too extreme for your delicate ears. Stay away from Drift Brigade videos

Because I like you so much Saliva, ive made it easy to find videos more to your liking, here copy paste this into the search field:

"Drift video Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Kelly Clarkson, techno, dance"

you might wanna delete Kelly Clarkson cause she tends to scream sometimes

and I just checked out your video...you got trance/techno whatever? I could go on and on and make fun of that, but dude, its your vid, you do what you want.

To everyone else, just enjoy the videos for what they are, just a bunch of people who like to rock out in cars along to loud music. Its people like Mr. Orlov who just exist to annoy people with useless banter and random verbal pissings.
            who is saliva anyways?

Comment

I think the music should be heavier. Something towards like likes of eating babies and raping bunnies.

With that being sarcastically said we're gonna keep making videos f*ckin sh!t up and hanving fun with what we do. We hang out, drive and smash it up.

Comment

hell yeh!!!!!!

Comment

....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the

same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t.....

and there is just this big upsurge from a new style

coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so

far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes

-- or check this link:

http://www.futurelectrohouse.com/tracks

Comment

Sweet vid. I like the music. I didnt see the FC drifting as much as I wanted too. I'm sure this isnt your last video though.

Keep it up!

Comment

Holding down parking lots like no other. Who needs cones with you have cement curbs?

Comment

Damn that is some sick drifting!!

Comment

Working...
                        X