2004 Tokyo Auto Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Tokyo Auto Salon

Ive seen pics around and the cars are CRAZIER than ever, man i cant wait for D1 in Cali its gonna b wild.

Comment

sweet, hopefully il be able to go to some big show like that sometimes soon, or if the D1 comes along the east coast

Comment

i think driftxtreem was a major part of this creation. (not sure if its the same one)

Comment

Ok more d1 cars...

Comment

More

Comment

Good god!!! D1 will be unbelievable!!

Only thing I don't like are the Altezza lights on the Top Secret S15 and Neon Lights on Nomura's Skyline.

Comment

Originally posted by soarer,chaser
                Good god!!! D1 will be unbelievable!!

Only thing I don't like are the Altezza lights on the Top Secret S15 and Neon Lights on Nomura's Skyline.
                almost all the S15s are running altezzas and every body got the neon and flash lamps.

Comment

yea i take responsability for the 350Z I sposored the air on it. Yokomaku has informed me that Tsuchia was going to test the setup with that Z, Hope I can please the king.

Comment

who is gonna drive the BN sports FD plz tell me hariguchi >,<

Comment

who is gonna drive the BN sports FD plz tell me hariguchi >,<
                      Thats is affirmative

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        almost all the S15s are running altezzas and every body got the neon and flash lamps.
                        yeah, you gotta remember they don't just judge how you rift or the style of your drifting, they also judge how your car looks

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                          Thats is affirmative

No its not hes nothing driving for BN sports anymore.....

Comment

No its not hes nothing driving for BN sports anymore.....
                            When i wrote that he was on the roster for the D1.. now they update it and hes not on

Comment

The new roster is dookie...
                              Last edited by MrodDrft; 01-30-2004, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X