DGTrials Drift Demo @ Lanier National Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGTrials Drift Demo @ Lanier National Speedway

Although I've been an avid reader here fo quite some time... this is my first post - so hey everyone!!!

Five of our Atlanta-area FD drivers: Erik Jacobs, Tony Schulz, Dennis Mertzanis, Jonathan Martin, and myself threw down at Lanier National Speedway this past Saturday for a DGTA Drift Exhibition between races.

I threw a quick video together of the mayhem that was unleashed as these five maniacal DGTA demo drivers took center stage unleashing a ten minute bombardment of ATL Slide Style on an otherwise unknowing circle track crowd. The track was a bit large for the severely underpowered cars (Mertzanis, Martin, & myself)... but we slid it fast and layed it down hard considering.

The East Coast is on attack...
    Slide it or set it on fire.
    Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4GE9PxSNb8o

or the direct download (better quality video):
    http://driftmechaniks.com/video/dgta...emo~lanier.mov

Andy,
    That's the way to slide a ride in the atl. It's good to see some of my east coast bros, doing it big. Keep it sideways and I'll catch up with you in the Atl to ride shotgun.

-K.Hall

Comment

Thanks killa! It looks like we're going to be doing more of these demos... so I'll give you a shout when the tyres are going to light up. The video footage turns out amazing under the lights... not to mention we still have more crazy city footage to snag.

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp
        Thanks killa! It looks like we're going to be doing more of these demos... so I'll give you a shout when the tyres are going to light up. The video footage turns out amazing under the lights... not to mention we still have more crazy city footage to snag.
        Andy,

Let us know when you need a few hired tire killers and we got your back!!

Gary

Comment

Working...
        X