X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Universal Studio's attraction/ride featuring drifting...Tokyo Drift

Universal Studio Tour Special

http://www.countingdown.com/movies/3...tem_id=3833801

The enhancements represent the most sweeping changes made to the Studio Tour in over a decade and the greatest number of new additions to the world-famous attraction since the first trams rolled along the landmark Universal backlot in 1964. The new visually spectacular chase sequence inspired by the much anticipated "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift" is sure to become a Studio Tour blockbuster. Utilizing advanced robotics and state-of-the-cinematic-art computer generated "previsualization" technology, the new tram feature will thrust guests into close-up range of the pulse-pounding, rubber-burning underground world of street racing. Robotic racers will dazzle guests with an awesome "in your face" display of explosive action via large scale motion control simulation, then surprise and enthrall with a dexterous "automotive dance demonstration" of intricate programming set to a hip-hop beat.

oh

my

effing

GOD.

Comment

egh it will probably be like back to the future or something..

Comment

A F&F attraction...

Are they really serious?

But Whoopi Goldberg?

That's the last straw.

Comment

I bet JR throws up on it.

Comment

Someone please stop this from happening!!

Comment

Sounds like fun to me.

Comment

Satan is alive, well, and working for Universal Studios.

This is going to be the suckiest thing that has ever sucked. Isn't it bad enough that they have this "Tokyo Drift" idea that was half aborted and dragged out of Hollywoods diseased womb with rusty forcepts???

Now they are subjecting the tuning and drift communities world wide to an additional kick to the yowzas while we are already wretching, doubled over on the ground.

Why yes I do hate this franchise...

-Chas

Comment

http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...oustokyodrift/

this is going to suck, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* will hit the fan with the law when this movie comes out.

on the good side, good cg, and shows what can really happen, horrid head on = death

Comment

Working...
                  X