Video Request from 3d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Request from 3d?

There was a guy out there with a handheld video camera taking some video and I was wondering if anyone knew who he was I wanted to check out some of his video. There was video of me and Quoc doing tandem donuts just wondering if anyone knew who it was.

Here! Here! Dont hide it Divide it! Maybe they also have footage of me and you doing Team Donuts HaHa Thanks for the opp. Brian and once again congradulations on the FD license. Now it's time to Budget

Comment

that was one of my guys from our shift-lock.net video crew. I have probably the entire sequence of you guys practicing together, I can edit and upload it for you tomorrow if you'd like!

- john

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
        that was one of my guys from our shift-lock.net video crew. I have probably the entire sequence of you guys practicing together, I can edit and upload it for you tomorrow if you'd like!

- john
        I would I would...

Here! Here! Dont hide it Divide it! Maybe they also have footage of me and you doing Team Donuts HaHa Thanks for the opp. Brian and once again congradulations on the FD license. Now it's time to Budget
        Yeah it was a lot of fun. I took off before the comp was over how did you do? How did the overall scoring work out I know they werent too sure about it. It was a cool event the course was very challenging and a lot of good drivers. It was fun to watch till it started raining and then I bounced.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Coiloverkid

- john

I know you are probably still editing, what other vid were you guys able to get, example, did you get the early practice that started at 10. Thanks

Comment

We have a few single runs from around 11-12pm.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO
              We have a few single runs from around 11-12pm.
              Just for sake of asking, any of the red or white ModiRide Cars? Thanks for checking.

Comment

could you please post vid of the F(unction)D cars also

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

pics or vids

i also agree with sam.. if u have any vids or pics.. thanx.. F(untion)D

Comment

bumpity bump?

Comment

heere you go, man. I've been on the go since last week...this is the skidpad stuff he gave me.

http://www.shift-lock.net/oilcover/D3clip1.wmv

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                          heere you go, man. I've been on the go since last week...this is the skidpad stuff he gave me.

http://www.shift-lock.net/oilcover/D3clip1.wmv
                          Thats cool sorry to bug you probably super busy with the new job and all. Thanks!

Comment

John,

Could you PM me when you get a chance. Looking for some footage you may have from this event as well.

Thanks

-Adam

Comment

Working...
                            X