Wednesday, March 29th
    Dromo One Go Kart Drifting Competition and Destroy Yourself Day
    Come kart against your favorite Formula D driver
    6:30 - 9:30 March, 29th, Wednesday
    Dromo One 1431 N. Main St Orange CA 92867 714.744.4779

Thursday, March 30th
    Formula D Official Pre pre-party @ Glam OC
    Thursday, March 30th. Doors open at 9pm
    Come meet and great your favorite Formula D drivers and Umbrella Girls!!!
    1086 N. State College Blvd Anaheim, CA 92806
    Free guestlist!!! Email Ryan@formulad.com

Saturday, April 1st
    Formula D Official Pre-party
    Featuring the Drift Alliance DVD Release and Screening
    V20 Nightclub
    81 Aquarium Way
    Long Beach, CA

All is welcome!! Come Join

dromo sounds fun!!

If I didnt have school it would be a honord to kick some of my favorite drivers butts.

Comment

I will be at the Dromo Drift off I cant wait for next week

Comment

For Immediate Release: Dromo 1 Drifting Day

Come race and have some fun as Dromo 1 helps Formula D kick off their 2006 season with a night of $15 racing at the best indoor karting facility in Southern California

From 6:30 to 9:30pm on Wednesday, March 29, Dromo 1 will host Formula D drivers, officials, and fans on the demanding, 1148ft layout that is well known for the “slideways” driving style necessary to go fast.

Drivers signing up for races that evening will have the chance to go head to head with Formula Drift drivers Vaughn Gittin Jr., winner of last December’s Japan vs. USA D1GP and driver of the Falken Tires Mustang GT, Casper Canul, Taka Aono, Yoshie Shuyama, and drag racer-turned-drifter Stephan Papadakis.

The fastest nine drivers of the evening will compete in a free race, due to go at 9:30pm. Prizes and giveaways will include tickets to the opening round of the Formula D championship, April 1-2 on the Streets of Long Beach, as well as the chance to catch a ride in a Formula D car as it runs through the daunting Long Beach course.

Dromo 1, home of the most competitive indoor karting in California, is located at 1431 N. Main Street in Orange, CA. More information is available at www.dromo1.com, or by calling (714) 744-4779.

Comment

I can't believe I am going to miss this...and my parents live 5 mins away

Comment

Working...
          X