AEM, TANNER FOUST (New Car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEM, TANNER FOUST (New Car)

Hello everyone... Just wanted to drop a little teaser for some new things that are going to be unveiled this weekend.

Tanner Foust will be racing with AEM and Stephan Papadakis this year in a newly built car. No, its not a Honda... It will be at all of the Formula D events this year, starting this weekend in Long Beach. Come by the AEM pits to check it out.

Here is a sample:

See you all in Long Beach!

DC

Lots of z33's showing up everywhere. I dont envy all the drivers in new cars its going to be a fun weekend though!

Comment

Steph and Justin have been cranking on that thing, pulling long nights for several long weeks and the car looks great! They've put together quite a beast in a short amount of time. It should make 400-600 HP through twin Garret Turbos. I can't wait to get it on the track!

I think Alex P. is going to pick it over with the Drifting.com camera this weekend so look for that video next week.

See you in Long Beach!

Comment

Can't wait to see it Best of luck to you and the crew............Mack

Comment

Woohoo...yet another Z33!

Comment

lol

I was just about to make a topic asking if Tanner is still drifting.

Comment

Yay. Free cars for everyone.

I hope it kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

lol. I meant new cars. It should be very interesting seeing how fast everyone can addapt to the new platforms.

Comment

Hard work does pay off...

Insane...

All the work the guys have put in the past couple of weeks getting this car together has paid off as of today. Tanner was out there flogging the Z around the track, Toyos B-L-A-Z-I-N-G...

This should be an exciting weekend... See you all there tomorrow...

Comment

This year is goin to be awsome....can't wait to see that car in May at Hotlanta

Comment

That car looked on point today.

Comment

Tanner you looked really sharp sharp this week-end. with no practice in the car, You did a super JOB.. Good Luck this year... Mack

Comment

holy crap tanner!!! you got the water out of the boat! good job to you and your team!!! you are one amazing driver! i know you never had a single minute of practice in that car but you pulled amazing runs right off the bat! with the seat time, you will be on top in the number 1 spot in no time! good job!

Comment

AEM did such a great job of putting thins car together on SHORT notice; not a single stumble out of the twin turbo VQ from the first time it turned over Saturday morning to the moment J-Rod announced that Samuel booted me (damnit!). JK, Samuel didn't put a tire wrong all weekend and that's the kind of drive it'll take this year to win.

Mack, good to see the car out there. Steph's runs were sick! I'm not looking forward to having to go against Steph and your 2006 beast!

Charlie, thanks! Not sure about number one, but I'm looking forward to getting this car dialed!

Thanks again for the great support from AEM, Memphis Car Audio, Unbound Energy, Nissan, Toyo Tires, Tokico, Motegi Wheels, ACT, SPC, and Rotora. See you next weekend at the demo...

Comment

so many Zs.

looked so pretty i didnt think it would be competing at first.

Comment

Working...
                              X