central valley meet? norcal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• central valley meet? norcal!!!

i'm thinking about holding a meet in the central valley here in stockton.

would anybody from sacromento or the bay show up?

i know a couple of roads that we can play on..

Im in bakersfield, but i might be able to show up to something like that.

Comment

I hate Stockton cops

Comment

yeah

but the ricers and the drag racers are getting all the attention.

a lot of people died out on arch road. Plus, the drag race scene was connected to the cambodian street gangs for a long time.
        A while back there was a big accident at arch, and nobody helped the kid while he was dying. They just took his parts...

I can't blame the cops for turning up the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamzeta
          yeah

but the ricers and the drag racers are getting all the attention.

a lot of people died out on arch road. Plus, the drag race scene was connected to the cambodian street gangs for a long time.
          A while back there was a big accident at arch, and nobody helped the kid while he was dying. They just took his parts...

I can't blame the cops for turning up the heat.
          f'ing ricers. thats horrible.

Comment

that kid didn't die. The reason no one helped him because he was a cocky mofo, and talked a gang of $hit. He was driving an automatic late model Supra that his parents bought him. He f#cked up and ended up under one of the parked semi trucks. Didn't know how to drive his own car. He bit his tongue in half, and was pretty jacked, but he didn't die. Yes, and people did start taking his parts when his car wrecked. No love for idiots on the street. This is just one of the incidents on Arch road. There are many many more. But this was years ago, long before the F&F stupidity even, and look what was happening. It's no wonder Arch Rd. and streets like it got shut down hardcore. Idiots, and punks. "If the streets could tell stories"

Comment

i hate to say it.

the Import street race scene has been here in stockton for almost 10 years, and when i first saw FnF. I thought it really reflected the type of attitude that most "racers" in stockton have. Cocky big ego kids and ex-gang members with flashy civics and little automotive knowlegde.

well...

how about we plan a meet on this friday?

Comment

yes, remember Devious? sounds just like them fools.

I don't know about a meet this friday because the majority of Sac area drifters are pretty loyal to Zilvia.net, and Club4ag, I think they're already having a meet.

Comment

I don't know them personally, but I went to school with one of them.

I think I remember one those guys crashed going too fast in a residential area.

Comment

k

EAST BAy MEET TONIGHT COME COME COME COME
                    PM FOR dETAILS OR HIT ME UP ON AIM WHEELSAFORTUNEpD

Comment

Working...
                    X