question about great parking lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about great parking lot.

there is this parking lot near my house that is perfect, a littler too perfect. the thing is its a church parking lot with no light posts and no curbs, also there are no signs that say no tresspassing. my question is is it illegal to go there ie, if a cop was called before i was asked to leave or if a cop saw me do anything in this massive parking lot, could there be any legal reprocussions? or just a slap on the wrist, after getting my V1 and scanner i have felt better about it but still a little nervous, if you have any legal training or are in law inforcement please help me out.

f uck it dont be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.u got a scanner, i as well go to a church lot, i rip it up for a few runs and i am fine.

Comment

youll get whats called "wrekless driving" ..most likely.... the cop might ask you wtf you were doing and if hes not in a good mood hell then ask you if you have permission on this lot...if you dont youll be left with a ticket. The police will then call up the owner of the lot and see if he wants the charge of the ticket to drop or he may even want to press charges on you. Its a big risk but cops tend not to go that "far" ...theyll give you some talk then maybe if your lucky just a " get the f8ck out before i kick your a$$" or theyll just give you a ticket or some sorta community service......

Comment

check out the new "secret" drift spot in littlerock AR. videos and pics to come!!

http://members.tccoa.com/toplesstuner/Untitled-2.jpg

and right around the corner...

http://members.tccoa.com/toplesstuner/Untitled-3.jpg

Comment

for the love of god thats cool, its not next to afreeway is it?

Comment

wow that place looks great to drift in

Comment

its in the back of a huge industrial park a road w/ a few business's takes you to a small road leading to the building, the whole area is like super dead on weekends so i hope to give the p lot its virgin runnings this saturday.....wish me luck

Comment

Working...
              X