D1 Drivers Search - "FREE TICKETS!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Drivers Search - "FREE TICKETS!!"

We have four tickets to give away for the D1 Drivers Search.
    Active forum members and those who refer new members to this message board are more likely to win the tickets.

Send an email to info@drifting.com if you have more questions.

Thanks!

Re: D1 Drivers Search - "FREE TICKETS!!"

Originally posted by admin
    We have four tickets to give away for the D1 Drivers Search.
    Active forum members and those who refer new members to this message board are more likely to win the tickets.
    ME! ME! ME!... imma go get some drifting.com stickers made...

Comment

ok josh

haha josh ! how many people have you got into this forum?
      so even if you dont get the tickets you still wanna go i am i think its going to be like 20 bucks or sumthin like that not too bad.

Comment

Josh, D1 Driver Search Tickets

Josh, you are getting two tickets!

Make sure we send you a confirmation and instructions to avoid problems at the gate.

Remember to keep posting!!

Comment

cookies?

can i have a cookie? please? chocolate chip maybe? =D hehe. j/k. grats josh!

Comment

Re: Josh, D1 Driver Search Tickets

Originally posted by WINDING Master
            Josh, you are getting two tickets!

Make sure we send you a confirmation and instructions to avoid problems at the gate.

Remember to keep posting!!

Yes, make sure you do Josh, Last show at infinion.. ahh that crap just pisses me off

Comment

thankyou...

thankyou... thankyou... hehe... first i would like to thank god of course... my mom and dad for putting up with me and all tha crap that i have put them through... car wise... hehe, abel, for believeing in me... bunta (you know who you are ) hehe, for showing me tha ways of drifting.. um... toby (my dog) for kickin it with me on long touge trips... and last but not least... cynthia... for also putting up with me and my car... even tho i spend more time with it then you... anyone else i forgot... sorry...

Comment

haha!

cant wait for the d1gp! ! ! its gonna be sick .
                matt cant go he is going to be in hawaii. so black might buy a ticket.

Comment

HAHA BLACK!, JM THATS KOOL... YOUR STILL A DRIFT KING TO ME!!! HEHE... O BY THA WAY... LEMME BORROW YOUR COLD AIR INTAKE... I HEARD YOU GOT AEM!

Comment

Lucky

Comment

Working...
                    X