What is World Drift Championships??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is World Drift Championships??

I just heard of these guys.. I guess they had an event with the St. Pete IRL race recently... Are they trying to compete with Formula D? Whats their deal?

Well, I should have done my research before I posted.. I read all the posts allready about them... but are they alive and kicking?

Comment

Last I heard about WDC was before the 2005 season was around, when they were still aligned with the "Hard Drive Live" event from Primedia. But when that fizzled, I didn't hear anything more about WDC.

Comment

The site went away and then came back. I would assume they are going to make another run at it.

Comment

maybe this will allow all the drivers that didn't get a formula d liscence to compete in a different series.. who knows..

Comment

The event was a big step for drifting in the US. Looks like IRL will be hosting more events with WDC. As far as WDC comes they've been laying low for past year since some of the FD drivers went against them. BUT NOW WDC IS BACK IN FULL FORCE AND WILL BE BIG. WE'VE YET TO BE TREATED THIS PROFESSIONALLY BY ANYBODY AS WDC DID TO US!!!!! ANYTHING THEY DO IN THE FUTURE WILL HAVE OUR 100% BACKING. . THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE DRIVERS AND GETTING SPONSORS FOR THE DRIVERS.
            To sum it up we all had a great weekend, blown car or not, and I know everyone who took part would like to extend huge thanks to WDC for putting this together and paying for everything throughout the weekend plus being the most professional people that I have had the pleasure of working with in the world of drifting.

SINCERELY

HARRI TERVOLA
            Ter-Tech, inc

Comment

Harri, your runs were amazing. I loved the in car video. You all never cease to amaze me. Best of luck wherever you run. I heard talk of a new car........ is this true

Comment

Originally posted by kouki-kun
                I heard talk of a new car........ is this true
                Shhhh "I'll never tell"

Comment

Originally posted by fast-finn
                  Shhhh "I'll never tell"
                  ill beat you with a sock full of talcum powder..........you have been warned

Comment

Working...
                  X