Hashiriya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hashiriya

Has anyone seen this DVD? I bought it on Sunday and was wondering what you guys think about it. (hasn't shipped yet). Supposedly its on street drifting and such.

best part is the female host's reaction after riding with Fumiaki Komatsu

Comment

yea shes like moaning.. good stuff

I thought it was a very nice Dvd. Two thumbs up

Comment

i like the sound of that red circuit rx7..... ahah one of the guys said he was a construction worker...i mean damn their lucky...here you would have to be a rich millionair to own one of those and still have money to live...

Comment

Well his house is probably like a closet in tokyo haha

Comment

Hashiriya is one of my favorite DVDs. I like the fact that they get a lot of street drifting, and even some Touge. Wish it were longer though. Is it just me, or did D1 Option videos get really boring?

I prefer watching the street drifting.

Comment

the touge was pretty sad in that video, i dont think they driver they had was doin as good as some of the other guys on that corner

Comment

just got it today yay! Man, it makes you wonder after watching the driver in the red RX-7. Would you still work on a car even though you don't know how to control it?
                Komatsu is craaaaaazzzy. Lol, that girl's reaction was funny. Who's Boss BTW? The downhill and uphill runs looked kinda....dangerous, I mean scary dangerous. Is that the kinda touge runs some people do, or is it on a more rural road?
                The drifting was great, I just wish the drifting was the only thing on the disc cause it was so short! The infootage was cool. Komatsu is like one of those orchestra guys working the brass, woodwind, strings, percussion (maestro I think) etc... I wanted more! For 20 bucks, I woulda probably have gone for Drift Annual if I knew the drifting was so short. Haha, and you know how Tokyo Xtreme Racer stereotyped rival's day jobs and how it reflected on there car/style? Chunky Bai puts looks over performance just like how he has those cool (wierd?) looking eyeglasses. Also, Signal's Skyline's turbine was so friggin' huge! Also, that boss guy's Toyota
                s turbo was so friggin' huge too! I thought they only race those things on tracks
                Last edited by s0nny80y; 06-12-2004, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Kind of short, but good DVD overall. I just can't wait to see Lorin in the upcoming grip =P

Comment

Originally posted by stretch240sx
                    the touge was pretty sad in that video, i dont think they driver they had was doin as good as some of the other guys on that corner
                    Their driver was Komatsu. Boss is Mr. Yamamoto.. he used to ride the mazora jzx100 now he rides the falken s14
                    Last edited by MrodDrft; 06-12-2004, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                      Kind of short, but good DVD overall. I just can't wait to see Lorin in the upcoming grip =P
                      Same here.Happo takes balls to run,especially at the speeds those guys are hitting it at.Grip video aslo seems to be getting better and better each volume,they're definitly going to be pulling on Option.

Comment

That DVD was alright...I seen it a few months ago. I wish there was more drifting in it then it had. It was just a little to short in my opinion also...or maybe thats just because Drift Society was like an hour and a half long.

Comment

hashiriya was entertaining to watch. but judging from the trailer i just saw, i think the that new video coming out, saisoku, is gonna be better

Comment

Working...
                          X