Thanks Everything Drift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Everything Drift!

As always everything drift has some great pictures up from FD qualifier rd 3. Just wanted to say thanks guys and gals for all the hard work covering all the venues!
    Bryan Rogers

congrats on the liscense! sorry for the delay we have several tricks up our sleeves, keep an eye on the site in the coming weeks.

PS - I believe we are the only outlet, print or online, that was able to cover all 3 Formula D qualifiers. We will also have coverage of all 7 Formula D events. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd

congrats on the liscense! sorry for the delay we have several tricks up our sleeves, keep an eye on the site in the coming weeks.

PS - I believe we are the only outlet, print or online, that was able to cover all 3 Formula D qualifiers. We will also have coverage of all 7 Formula D events. Enjoy!
      thanks! Wish I was a little more competitive with the big boys but its nice to be invited Yeah great coverage of all events big and small.

Comment

I still need EDrift stickers for my cars. Gotta pimp the coverage guru.

Thanks EDrift,

Gary and Ben

Comment

Originally posted by NM Drift Group
          I still need EDrift stickers for my cars. Gotta pimp the coverage guru.

Thanks EDrift,

Gary and Ben
          gah! keep missing you at events. we tend to run around like chickens with our heads cut off. i'll email you over the logos...

Comment

Working...
          X