ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me+MY S14+OSW Banked OVAL = Hell Rider!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me+MY S14+OSW Banked OVAL = Hell Rider!!

editing sucks song is awesome!!

40 megs

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=664827971&n=2

mirror site

http://www.shift-lock.com/rob/stfuanddrive1.mov
    Last edited by drumfunken; 04-18-2006, 09:57 PM.

What No comments?????????????????

Comment

Looks good! Now pack up and trailer that thing to Irwindale!!

Comment

Awesome video. I always loved your car at the ocala DDays, glad to see it back up and drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
          Awesome video. I always loved your car at the ocala DDays, glad to see it back up and drifting.

Thanks its good to have it back. Unfortunately its going back to KA so I can do a full Rebuild of the SR and New goodies...........

Oh well time to relearn how to drift with no power!!

Comment

Looked like fun but yea in the vid it seemed like a lot of power drifting, and going in the same direction. Good way to practice though and brush up on your stuff. Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by RotoRee
              Looked like fun but yea in the vid it seemed like a lot of power drifting, and going in the same direction. Good way to practice though and brush up on your stuff. Looks good

Yea our track options in Orlando Suck.

I'm actually the promoter organizer of these events here in Orlando.

Hopefully some parking lots will be allowing some future lot events and the rumors of a twisty short track being built are circulating so hopefully some better video will be available in the near future.

Comment

Rob is the man. He makes the impossible happen in Florida. Rob whats the word on the possible orlando kart track?

Comment

Working...
                X