"live" in-car rally vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "live" in-car rally vid

Hello from Portland (Oregon Trail Rally).

I just wanted to pass on a link to "live" in-car video from this weekend. The video will be uploaded via satellite onto the web at each service from 5 different cars including ours. We'll hopefully have something like this up for the Drift and Time Attack Racing this summer also.

You can access this stream through www.rally-america.com or go directly to the link by clicking:

http://southwestonline.sitestream.com/RallyNetcast.vsml

Check back often as the rally runs Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Tanner Foust
    www.tfoustracing.com

e'll hopefully have something like this up for the Drift and Time Attack Racing this summer also.
    This would be the best idea evar!

Goodluck Tanner.

See you in ATL.

-Al

Comment

Thanks Al,

Turns out the stream from the rally is in fact Live but can only be viewed from from noon-6pm PST. The roads here kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* and three solid days of it makes for a long weekend! Right now Travis Pastrana is in 2nd behind a British driver, Pinker, with one day left...

Comment

Good Luck to you Tanner! You're an awesome driver and I think many young Drift Drivers may begin following this type of Cross-Training from Drift to Rally. Being able to finally watch Rally America on OLN is one of the reasons I've finally purchased cable after five years. I'm definately looking forward to seeing you rip it up this year!

Adam

Comment

Working...
        X