ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN2 will re-air the 2005 Toyo Tires Drift Shootout presented by Kawasaki ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN2 will re-air the 2005 Toyo Tires Drift Shootout presented by Kawasaki ...

ESPN2 will re-air the 2005 Toyo Tires Drift Shootout presented by Kawasaki on Thursday, April 27th at 3:00 PM ET. Please check local listings.

This event occured at Indianapolis Raceway Park in Clermont (Indianapolis), Indiana the weekend of August 19, 20 and 21, 2005.

The original air date was Thursday, September 22nd, 2005 at 2:30 PM ET. The Nielson rating for this showing was .12 - implying that 107,996 households were tuned into the broadcast at some point within the half-hour airing.

The (first) re-air date was Sunday, October 23rd at 1:30 AM ET. The Nielson rating for this showing was .17 - implying that 148,403 households were tuned into the broadcast at some point within the half-hour airing.

Since I spend very little time on any message board, I missed a lot of the kind comments that many of you volunteered after the event. I sincerely thank you all for these and I'm sorry I didn't see them and respond to them in a timely fashion. The event gave me a chance to learn a lot and to meet quality people and that was a great experience that I thank you all for.

While the enthusiast event that hosted the drifting event does not plan to offer a drifting element this year, the event surpassed its objectives and was looked upon as successful and enjoyable. As the event director, I sincerely thank everyone who came together in any way to make the event happen and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Should you wish to contact me or respond to this message, I encourage you to use gma at play in the street dot com (email address sterilzed here to thwart mining robots) or feel free to use the phone number listed in the contact section of my website.

Thank you again for kind words and good times. Have fun, everybody - and don't get caught.

Griff Allen
Working...
X