drifting at 16.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting at 16.....

i know its not a good idea. But I was wondering how old you guys started drifting at (to get an idea on when I should become really serious about drifting behind the wheel).

i started studyin driftin technique at age 10. if you were like me hit the next step the first open chance you have.

Comment

13, 1990 infiniti q45, v8 that thing slides very easily.

Comment

I started delivering tofu for my dad around age 8.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
          I started delivering tofu for my dad around age 8.
          Dude, that's like that one guy from that stupid comic book!

I started at 18. Unless you were a tofu runner as a pre-teen, I wouldnt suggest it for at least another year and a half, that's about how long it takes to learn to DRIVE, let alone drift (or maybe I'm just that slow..)

Comment

you guys need to stop lying. I was shifting in my mom's womb.

Comment

I started at 15 sneaking my Supra out. But you don't have to believe that if you don't want to.

Comment

ok, I'll believe you, but just you

Comment

so.... u wernt sifting pre-birth? dmn i'm gullible... i'm sure u were the only one tryin to look cool though..

Comment

i started at 15 1/2 when i got my permit just *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing around im 17 now and i have to buy a truck because my 240 is totaled *stupid red jeeps* o well i need a truck for my dirtbike anyway.

Comment

eh...so you dont love drifting?

Comment

I am 15 now so im studying drifting but the minute i get my car believe me ill be at the soonest cali meet watching and learning. and Chas is the man i will get all my parts from. YOUR THE MAN CHAS!

Comment

im 20, ill be 21 in june i started driving when i was 16. learned to drive well, never really had a performance oriented car, the highest performance car i drove was my mothers 5 speed 01 civic ex. (not calling it a performance car, just the highest performing car)

anyways i bought my 240sx after about a year of falling inlove with the car, a year ago, and drove it for about a month or so until i really confident in my ability to control it, then started trying to drift in a safe area.

so i was 19.

Comment

when i was 13 i convinced my mom to let me drive her 5sp lx civic up and down the 30ft drive way, when i was 16 i learned how to weave in and out of traffic at 90+ by my dad, when i was 19 i lost my licence in the state of ga for speeding, when i was 20 got it back learned how to heel toe and pick correct lines, by 21 bought 92 240sx, been parking lot driftin since, by 22 still learning

Comment

By the time i was a junior in high school i had already beaten a FD and R32 GT-R on the touge. I hear some Civic is talkin *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* too...

Comment

Working...
                              X