Team MEOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team MEOW

lol, I was driving around today with some of the homies. So we decided to play a game to see if we could get people in the streets or girls to say hi. So everyone was going "coo! -Coo! Halla gurl!" I have never heard anyone saying that before so I was busting a gut over it. !

So I was telling them man that was weak. I could do better. So we decided to roll back to collage after our lunch break. So basically I was waving and saying hi to all those hot collage chicks. I got plenty of hello and hi. But that wasn’t enough so I tried that "coo!-coo!" thing the guys were doing. lol plenty of funny faced reactions from girls but not what I was looking for so. I was like "moo" "oink" basically doing every damn sound an animal can make.

But I decided to go with "MEOW” You guys should have seen all the funny reactions I got from girls.

"Oh, HI!!"

"WINKS" <--- she was a friend lol!!

"lol, awe that was cute! What’s up?...” <<<< she was damn hot, she never talks to me in class. So that’s when I decided to turn it into a team name. I gained a new friend, and meet tons of hot chicks in one day.

So here’s our team logo.

So far there’s only me. Taking applications!!!

Attached Files
    HOT
    65.22%
    NOT
    34.78%

LOL, Im gonna make those t-shirts who wants one?!!??!?!

The monkey aint got nothing on US!!!!

Comment

thats tight man!!! lol...what kind of team are you guys going to be? drifting team?

Comment

I want a shirt!!! is the shirt gonna be white with black logo?

Comment

thats a cool story.

where in southern california are you guys at?

Comment

You crack me up man.

Comment

wow funny, if i tryed that idd just get a smack in the face

Comment

Hahaha, that's great. I tried to remake a logo lookin a bit better, but just depends if you like it. Pssst, gimme a shirt! Hahaha.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Chaos Fire; 01-31-2004, 02:09 PM.

Comment

haha thats funny im gonna try that on the girls at school and see what happens let you guys know there reactions haha

Comment

OMG! dude. can i join the team?? I'll be driving in about a year and 1/2 with an 86 or FD and i can try to be a helpful resource in researching things or anything you need. please let me join??XD

Comment

ACDTrueno is your birthday really june 14th? thats my birthday.. thief!

Comment

hahahaha u bet URAS. lol. (( get the joke?)) yes. June 14, 1990. right on for you d00d. and yes i am a thief. =P

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
                          June 14, 1990. right on for you d00d. and yes i am a thief. =P [/B]

oh man i must be old. 1990?? gesh

i was born '83 its hard to imagine someone born in 90 would even be into cars.

Comment

New drift team, location is LA area, hopeing to expand to daygo. wink wink lol I'll have the t-shirts for anyone who wants one. I'll bring extra's to D1GP! Guy's who whould like to suport us you can order them at our online store. it'll be up somtime next month.

tureno you need a car first. unless you can really get a shopping cart sideways.

Comment

I ship out a few freebees.

Comment

Working...
                              X