FORSBERG's V8 POWERED 350Z (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORSBERG's V8 POWERED 350Z (PHOTOS)

...and I see a fire-breathing V8 powered Z with Chris Forsberg behind the wheel and Tony Angelo in the passengers seat. I never leave home without the camera, so I snapped a few shots...

Turns out they were at AEM doing EMS tuning... Get ready for Atlanta, cuz this baby is going to be tearing it up...

wow, can't wait to see it in person this weekend

Comment

HOLY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! that is one hot car.

Comment

the styling of it is really nice and I cant wait to see it in action! Not really digging the paint job though

Comment

Paint? There's no paint. Thats a giant sticker. these guys are so socal now, driving with the top down, shades on, while being zestfully clean.

Comment

that's *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome!!

Comment

Awesome

Nice!!!!! As too cant wait to see it in action! This weekend is going to kick butt with Rhys, Sam and Chris new rides Ugh cant wait

Comment

The sears sponsor is just strange, makes it look like a company vehicle on crack/acid/meth/lsd/X/ect

I cant wayt to see this thing sideways, the posture is just sick

Comment

KICK *Censored**Censored**Censored*!, is that a jump box hooked up to it ?lolol

Comment

I hate that SEARS logo...but everything else about it is sex especially the two studs in it.

Comment

saw it in long beach, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
                        saw it in long beach, very nice.
                        the difference is that it wasn't running at Long Beach!! It was also at SEMA in november...

It's kinda funny - Forsberg has been the king of 4 cylinders the past 2 years (sr20 in his Z then Sr20 in the S15), and now he's going to 8 cylinders. Rhys Millen is the Opposite - LS1 in the past 2 GTO's, and now he's going to a turbocharged EcoTEC motor!

Comment

thats badass

Comment

I think Rhys will be shaking in his boots come saturday

Comment

man look what happens when you drive a convertible! Your hair gets slicked back! You wait by the end of the season he will be bald!

Comment

Working...
                              X