Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROSS PETTY, The man to watch....

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

He rocked last weekend! And he only tested the car for an hour before going to Atanta! He is going to kick more a$$ after the car is dialed in!!!
    Hubert Young
    KORE 8 Films

Comment

Ross Petty in Tandems is the shiz. I saw Sams face after he got done with his battle with ross, and he was more shocked than anyone. That was definately one of the most craziest battles there. If you have to go one more time against Sam, that should definately tell you that Ross is on point.

Another one to look out for is the guy above me, Hubert Young. Hes finally getting his car dialed in and seeing the tire smoke and angle that hes putting out is simply amazing.

Best of luck to Ross, Hubert and everyone this season.

Comment

I knew once he got behind the wheel of his new car his whole game would be stepped up.

For those who don't know..Ross has always been a 240 guy at heart..I think finally getting to drive one in FD will amplify the aggression in his driving.

Comment

Great Job out there BOSO!!! You and Sam's battle against each other gave me chills.

Comment

i dont know about chills, but my pants fit a lot tighter while watching that

Comment

^^^ ugh...

Yeah Ross' new car is sick as hell, and I bet he feels right at home.

Comment

Definitely, I was very impress with Ross' runs! I can't wait to see how he will finish the year off.

Comment

Yep,

Ross did an absolutely awsome job!
                  and he helped put a tranny in my car!

My hats off to you you drove with heart this weekend!
                  Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

yeha after seeing ross tear it up in the GRIP vids in the FD i knew he had talent i guess he just wasnt comfy in the RX-7 from rotary performance

GOOD LUCK ROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ross got screwed? hummmm.... When I saw that Monster RB26 180sx on the trailer at Long Beach I knew that it was going to rock at ATL!

Comment

I have only met Ross once, recently at FD long beach. He made some cracks about my stock ka but he seemed like a cool guy and def. can drive. I think that sam won that match from what I saw in the video but you cant deny that it was a crazy tandem battle!!!

Comment

probably one of the best tandem battles ive seen in a long time.

i like this one better

Comment

too bad petty likes guys

Comment

Good job Ross, way to go! Good luck at the next round!!

Comment

Working...
                              X