FF3 (BEHIND THE SCENES TRAILER) RHYS, TANNER & TOSHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF3 (BEHIND THE SCENES TRAILER) RHYS, TANNER & TOSHI

<embed allowscriptaccess="never" src="http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/fastandthefurious_behind_h.320.mov" width="320" height="190"></embed>

Please wait 2-7 Minutes for this video to play.

the drifting looks awesome handsdown.

Comment

^amen to that.

after all the bashing, i cant believe they still put that outta control in control quote into the behind the scenes...

Comment

That one guy sounds like such redneck

Comment

thats because his character is a redneck.

Comment

i saw the advance screening last week. the special effect, the music, and the credits wasn't 100% complete. overall it was good. the story is ok. the drifting was awesome. there is a good amount of drift scene, but it wouldnt hurt to have more. there are quite alot of cameo of drifter and drift machine. such as Keiichi, Verena, Pacific Rim S13, Falken RX-7, and Grenade RX-8 making their appearance. that is just the tip of the iceberg. the recognizing them made the movie more exciting.

Comment

bow wow must die

Comment

It truly hurts in my chest every time I hear Bow Wow giving that retarded explanation of drifting.

Comment

did they film the touge scenes in the states? I wonder if the touge drifting was a first for the american drivers

Comment

a whole new way of racing eh?

Comment

Cool but cheesy

I have to admit that the drift scenes do look cool but the story is pretty cheesy. And don't get me started on the RB26DETT Mustang. I'll stick to the Initial D live action movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X