got my bling bling today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my bling bling today

who wants to be my 1st photoshoot with the new lenses in chicago?

Attached Files

Damn nice Mark.

I picked up some goodies in the past couple days as well for Chicago LOL We pretty much got the same things, except I went with the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 lol

But great choices though man. Also I need to get in touch with you about Chicago. Where will you be staying at what do you usually do for transportation. Any help would be appreciated. If you wish not to respond here, shoot me a mesage at george.atchison@gmail.com It would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

George
    Last edited by Nemesis Digital; 05-24-2006, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis Digital
      Damn nice Mark.

I picked up some goodies in the past couple days as well for Chicago LOL We pretty much got the same things, except I went with the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 lol

But great choices though man. Also I need to get in touch with you about Chicago. Where will you be staying at what do you usually do for transportation. Any help would be appreciated. If you wish not to respond here, shoot me a mesage at george.atchison@gmail.com It would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

George
      my other photographer picked up that lens, hes been happy with it.

There is 6 of us staying in 1 room (last year only 3) at the double tree in downers grove. we stayed there last year and it was REALLY nice. its about 30 min from the track, but a basic room there is like $78. has an indoor heated pool and spa as well. We will have a minivan that holds 7 i believe. so if u want to stay at the hotel and just catch a ride a split the van with us I dont mind. I will probably be there an hr -2 after the race friday (if it gets over before dark) for a photoshoot.

Comment

the sigma sucks, even compared to the canon f4. ask me how i know...

now you don't have an excuse for your pics sucking j/k

Comment

Nevermind...
          Last edited by Nemesis Digital; 05-29-2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X