ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOPAR DODGE CHARGER SRT8 HEATS UP ‘THE FAST & THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT’ PREMIERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOPAR DODGE CHARGER SRT8 HEATS UP ‘THE FAST & THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT’ PREMIERE

MOPAR DODGE CHARGER SRT8 HEATS UP ‘THE FAST & THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT’ PREMIERE

Center Line, Mich. — Mopar and Samuel Hubinette created a major buzz in Hollywood over the weekend, revealing Hubinette’s Mopar Dodge Charger SRT8 at the world premiere of Universal Picture’s “The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift.”

Hubinette, who served as one of the main stunt drivers on the film, posed for photos and took part in a Q&A on the Charger during a media event held before the premiere. He also initiated mainstream media into the world of drifting, giving them ride-alongs in his Mopar Dodge Viper SRT10, which he is competing in while the finishing touches are made to the Charger. Later that night, Hubinette walked the red carpet and attended the worldwide debut of the action-packed film.

“This was a fantastic venue to debut the Mopar Dodge Charger SRT8,” said Hubinette, the inaugural Formula D Drift champion in 2004. “I think we created a lot of excitement by giving people this first look. I can’t wait to compete in the Charger when it is ready.

“The whole day was a blast. The mainstream media really got a kick out of the ride-alongs. They were blown away. And the people from Universal were great, giving me the opportunity to walk the red carpet. ‘The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift’ was so entertaining. I really enjoyed the drifting scenes.”

Hubinette will seek his second win of the season as he heads to Chicago for Round 3 of the Formula D Drift Series this Friday and Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago, Ill. After winning the first event of the season at Long Beach, Calif., and scoring a runner-up finish in Round 2 at Georgia’s Road Atlanta, Hubinette currently leads the Formula D points standings.
Working...
X