Who's good in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's good in the US?

Just wondering who you people think are the best drifters in the US right now. Try to stick with actual US drivers, not Japan drivers who just came to visit the US.

Ken Gushi, Ernie Fixmer, Benson Hsu... i cant think but my fav was always Benson even before he was any good. I love his site lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
      Ken Gushi, Ernie Fixmer, Benson Hsu... i cant think but my fav was always Benson even before he was any good. I love his site lol
      Ernie by far is one if not the best in the states right now hand down. The pros even rave about his driving

Comment

yea he is the best. I cant wait to see more of him at the D1

Comment

yes ernie is awesome

Comment

He has to me a "real" drift style because he learned in Japan. You can always see the huge difference in how americans and japanese or japanese trained drivers attack a turn. Drivers from japan ive seen attack corners hard where americans (the newer ones) who have learned mostly in parking lots drift real wide and slow compared to there Japanese comrads. No offense hehe

Comment

none taken.. lol

most americans arent very good yet.. where still learning. give us a few years!

Comment

Andy Yen, Alex Pfeifer, Taka Aono, Motohide Miwa, Bryan Norris... there are a lot more than who you just see in magazines. Andy and Alex are two of the best in the country, but because of either car trouble or because the AE86 is not exactly an easy car to control, they were both left out of D1... very unfortunate.
                -Tim

Comment

bensen HSU?

i used to visit his site..

3 years ago, I watched his videos, and all he would do is just spin out all the time.

combine this with crappy video quality and I would think to myself, " what kind of ghey-a$$ crap is this?"

now he's one of the best in america.. go figure.

Comment

Everyone gotta start somewhere man. Nobody can drift perfect the first time they try it ...

Comment

serious. everyone starts somewhere. and i have mad respect for benson. but he started off like i am now hehe
                      yay that thoughts actually pretty comforting..even the pros sucked once as much as i do..

Comment

i remember back when driftclub.com had a forum and there used to be this guy from hawaii posting crap about trying to drift a camaro..

this guy posted pictures of a beat-up grey camaro v6, and the drifts sucked for the most part.

i was like "camaros?.. drifting? and sucking too? what kind of ghey a$$ crap is this?!!"

now this dude is in magazines and crap, and where am I? Mr2 with no LSD, spinning out at 70 miles an hour..

life sucks.

godammit i'm driving off a cliff..

Comment

I havn't been practiceing that's a shame. Lucy's probably better then me now.

cars done no more excuses.

Comment

lol jay nope..but say that again in a few months

Comment

Based on people ive seen drive

1) Alex Phifer
                              2) Ross Petty
                              3) Stanford Lau
                              4) Ernie Fixmer

you guys gotta remember... just because they were in USA D1 dosnt make them the best...

Comment

Working...
                              X