vid problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vid problems

ok theres no video on here yet but i was wondering how i could get a 30 video on here without it being like 9 megabytes... cuz ihave a digital camera that takes video... and i made one but it was like huge and would take forever for someone to watch it who didnt have dsl or something... so i was wondering how i could make it a smaller file but keep the size and quality... btw its a sony uhh... well i dont know i dont have it in front of me but maybe someone could let me know... thanks and dont move this thread cuz ill post a vid as soon as i figure out how.

so no one wants to help me out then huh? fine...

Comment

Compress with PicVIDEO codec.

Comment

You need to edit it and compress it. I use Mini DV and Adobe Premiere. Soon as it warms up i'll make one. But past that, i'm not sure.

Comment

im stupid for asking i know but where can i get a video editor and compressor? *ducks and covers his head*

Comment

Adobe Premier has a compressor in it. It's kind of expensive though.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can hook you up with every piece of software you need.Actually,there isn't much I couldn't get you.

Comment

ok I need an S15 how about that ?
                Well in serious do you have Need for Speed Underground for Pc

Comment

Working...
                X