(FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D SONOMA [JULY 8th] Infineon Raceway, N.CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D SONOMA [JULY 8th] Infineon Raceway, N.CA

DRIFTING.com has 10 TICKETS to give away.
    Instructions:

(NOTE: Please respond before June 28th.)

-We prefer to allocate these tickets to members who can post event coverage on this forum.

1) Post some of your past coverage on this thread and explain why you would like these tickets.

I think i'd be a good "event coverage getter" for Drifting.com, because I have some experience with my camera for some time now, and that I need more places to practice. Thanks..

Comment

I would like the tickets because I just started getting into the hobby of photography and maybe this would help boost up my skills and turn this hobby into something more worth wild. I have been shooting my cars and friends cars at our "meets" so I do have some knowledge of nice angles/shots.

or i could keep you guys updated with whats happen during the rounds by texting you guys from my phone :P
      Last edited by FD3S_pilot; 06-24-2006, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Is this the same as the previous year with a on track pass or just a regular spectator pass? I did this for this site last year with a on track pass. At the moment I'm waiting for my credentials to get approved by FD, so why not give this a shot too if it's an on track pass . I'm a photographer and not much of a writer. Here's a sample of my work from last year:

Comment

JZ oo7,

Great work.

Please PM your contact number to "contest"

Comment

Working...
          X