Drifting on TLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting on TLC

today i watched a show called Ride's and they built an Altezza with a V8 and they showed drifting they were talking about how the sport grew in the last year. it was pretty dope but they only showed a little clip of it but meh aleast they showed it.

I call it an IS300 because that's what's written on the back of it.
    Not Altezza cuz in JDM land its called Altezza.

Anywho I watched the snow, was cool, recorded it on my computer.

The drifting scenes were ok, I mean APC in a small parking lot doing donuts. Oh well...

Comment

it's called a IS430 and it was at the LA Auto show. It's such a sweet ride. Anyways i saw rides and i was like, WTF?!? APC drifters? NEONS? oh no.... how horrible. They make drifting look like all show. They referred to it as ice skating. mannn, what ever happened to fast drifting? blah... oh wells, thats the media for yA.

Comment

Yea, the APC clowns drifted in a parking lot the size of my
        puny *Censored**Censored**Censored* backyard.

Comment

does any car enthusiast actually respect APC products?

dragsters?

show car guys?

drifters?

touge runners?

ANYONE?

Comment

do the ricers even respect APC these days??

Comment

Im glad you all like APC and drifting we cant wait to do it again at the D1.

For those of you that just crawled out from under a rock APC sponsores our Drift team DriftXtreme.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                do the ricers even respect APC these days??
                Haha, APC doesn't even respect APC anymore

Comment

hey man I got APC drift body kit on my civic dont that make me a drifter???

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                    hey man I got APC drift body kit on my civic dont that make me a drifter???
                    do you have the APC drift muffler? or the APC drift floormats? Cuz if you don't then you are obviously not a drifter.

Comment

I have to say I really dont care what people think of APC or there parts. At the end of the day were driftin all over the country, having fun, MAKING MONEY, and enjoying all the benifits that most of you will never see. If I want a car wala I get a car. If I need parts see last phrase. Rest assured that while the haters are wondering where they will get tires or have the money to fix there rides Myself and the team will be driving and enjoying every bit of the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                        I have to say I really dont care what people think of APC or there parts. At the end of the day were driftin all over the country, having fun, MAKING MONEY, and enjoying all the benifits that most of you will never see. If I want a car wala I get a car. If I need parts see last phrase. Rest assured that while the haters are wondering where they will get tires or have the money to fix there rides Myself and the team will be driving and enjoying every bit of the fun.
                        Modest little devil aren't we

Comment

Your Wong. The car was at the SEMA show. Not the LA auto show. and the drifting was all right if you could ingnor the neon and APC logos.

Comment

Just for realistic purposes APC does not sponsore a IS and I dont remember seeing one drifting at the sema show with us. To thouse that dont know the sema drift was my Idea and was produced by Yokohama threw variose channels.

Comment

well I got sucked into the SCC and some Canadian racer aganst racer thing so Ill do what I can

Comment

Working...
                              X