Just picked up a S13...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just picked up a S13...

Yup just pick up a '92 coupe yesterday. 200k on the chassis and 135k on the KA that came off a convert.New water pump,spark plugs and thermo stat. Sadly, car is automatic...or at least for now.

Car is basiclly stock,except for the universal ebay exhaust lol. There are some ghetto stickers on it too. But compare the s13 to my '87 e30, the e30 is in wayyy better condition and less miles too.

Right now the car needs to have the rear joint,forgot whats it called but its where the driveshaft goes to the diff,replaced. It worned and vibrates/shakes while driving. After that smog,register it and start saving them pennies.

When I clean it up and remove the dumb stickers, I'm going to do some cheap/free mods. Ie,sleepy eyes,smoked turns..etc...

then make it all JDM sexy and sell it out the yin yang lol

but if i do the 5spd swap, i might just keep the car make it pretty and/or give it to my little bro so when he goes to high school he'll have a chick magnet ready for him lol

teaser:

more pics when i snap them later today....

so what you guys think?

nice bimmer...lol JK, TAKE MORE PICS!!

Comment

Sleepy eyes conversion!!

Go team Devious...thats coming off for sure....

hmmm water in the trunk....how's am i suppose to drain it?

all the stickers are coming off tonite. lol
      Last edited by FD3S_pilot; 06-23-2006, 05:27 PM.

Comment

German plate??!!! omg stars!!! fook jdm plates! lol

Omg stickers!!!

The ebay exhaust...

According to this the ebay exhuast is a Borla which is "The world's Most Winning Exhaust" :lol: I think Borla is a german company too.

And under the hood...Is it an SR? CA? RB? 1jz?...

...nope just a stock KA. Well at least its Dohc...lol
        Last edited by FD3S_pilot; 06-23-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Cool. throw a nice Diff in there / 5 speed swap / suspension. Then youll be in good shape.

Ka FTW

Comment

to drain the water

use the drain plug

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
              to drain the water

use the drain plug
              haha yea i didn't notice the plug at first but I drained it right after i took the pics.

5spd swap is on top of the to do list. Aready got a the tranny. Going to the junkyard to find the other stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X