My dyno results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dyno results

Well, after a few hours on the dyno last night this is how I did. Official results for the Dynapack V4.5. My best run came out at 48kg/m torque at 4200rpm. The HP was at 334ps at 5500 rpm. Now this is on a dynapack which attaches directly to the rear hubs. So it reads low. I am told the conversion for a regular roller dyno is 1.2 which means 400hp and 417ft/lbs of torque.

You should have known this one was coming...."What kind of mods?"

must be nice to have near 400hp

Comment

Yeah seriously, what turbo?

That thing must feel like a freight train hit you from behind when you go from 3500-4000!!

Congrats!

Nick

Comment

I am currently using:

HKS GT2835R turbine
        2.2L Tomei Stroker Kit
        Tomei 256deg 11.5mm lift cams
        ARC intercooler
        740cc inj
        Power FC and Commander
        Plus all the little accoutrements necessary to make these components work. IE z32 MAF, Nismo fuel pump and FPR etc...

It may seem pretty peaky for a drag car. This is because it’s NOT a drag car. It’s a drift car. It is truly a pleasure to drive. I am in the process of body work and body kit. When I get all this done I will post some pics.

Comment

wow, seems like a pretty expensive setup you got there. Bet it gets pretty crazy at 4000rpms.

Comment

Whoa, way to go man!

Comment

pretty decent numbers, I think that GT 28 might be a bit small for the 2.2ltr. Seems as thought the turbo is running outta steam above 6k, leaving u only 2k to play with in the powerband. When are you getting full boost? 3500-4k? What this on pump gas or hi octane?

Comment

Actually , a dyno pack hub dyno reads high compared to a rolling road dyno as it takes away frictional losses caused by the tyres on the rollers.

The figure you have is more akin to the flywheel horsepower and which is it, hp or ps?

Comment

Working...
                X