SONOMA Predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SONOMA Predictions?

Sonoma is coming up folks time to lay down your predictions.

Here are mine:

-Dai more focused than ever after his mistake at Chicago will defeat Sam and get his first win.

-After Dai and Sam lock in their first and second place spots, Hubert Young will get his first podium despite car trouble.

-At some point during the event J-Rod will walk in on two of the Falken tire girls making out with each other....J-Rod wont be heard from for the rest of the weekend..

-With J-Rod MIA Hulk Hogan will make a suprize apperance and take over the mic and leave the Sonoma audience with memorable quotes such as "Look at the sideways action brotherrr!!!" and "the toyo mustang gets its nose on the inside of the S2000!..WHA'CHA GUNNA DO STEPH?? *rips off shirt* WHA'CHA GUNNA DO???"

Originally posted by MonkeySlide

-With J-Rod MIA Hulk Hogan will make a suprize apperance and take over the mic and leave the Sonoma audience with memorable quotes such as "Look at the sideways action brotherrr!!!" and "the toyo mustang gets its nose on the inside of the S2000!..WHA'CHA GUNNA DO STEPH?? *rips off shirt* WHA'CHA GUNNA DO???"
    hahahahahhahaaahahahaaaahaha

Comment

-With J-Rod MIA Hulk Hogan will make a suprize apperance and take over the mic and leave the Sonoma audience with memorable quotes such as "Look at the sideways action brotherrr!!!" and "the toyo mustang gets its nose on the inside of the S2000!..WHA'CHA GUNNA DO STEPH?? *rips off shirt* WHA'CHA GUNNA DO???
      that would be great, but I hear that Toshi Hayama is going to be the annoucer (toshi does the annoucing for D1GP USA)

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
        that would be great, but I hear that Toshi Hayama is going to be the annoucer (toshi does the annoucing for D1GP USA)
        Did something happen between him and D1? Why would he be announcing at a Formula D event?

Comment

Yeah, if Toshi does that, Keiichi would throw a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* fit, LAWL.

PREDICTIONS:

- Another import victory

- Big three will be knocked out early

- An '86 will make podium

EXCITEMENT!!

Comment

well, its just a rumor I heard, might not even be true...most likely not...

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
              NO, Toshi will not be announcing. J-Rod will continue to the voice of Formula D. He has been with us since day one. He is good and getting better. We will be loyal to J-Rod as long as he wants to be a part of Formula D.

My predecition, actually more of a wish... MINIMAL WIND CONDITIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim @ FD
                NO, Toshi will not be announcing. J-Rod will continue to the voice of Formula D. He has been with us since day one. He is good and getting better. We will be loyal to J-Rod as long as he wants to be a part of Formula D.

Notice that he didn't deny that J-Rod would be kidnapped by the falken girls...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim @ FD

Thanks for bringing some clarity to this rumor!
                  I aprpeciate the love and support Formula Drift and especially the fans have shown me over, WOW, 3 years already!
                  Nuts-O time flies!

I haev a blast not as much as the drivers, of course but it's all about the fans without you, none of this would be possible.
                  So buy the DVD's, the clothes, the parts, the cars, the video games and support the companies that support drifting because we're all in it for the long haul!!!

I'm down for Formula Drift as long as they'll have me!!!

Oh yeah Monkeyslide, too bad to kill any rumors or possibilty of dissapearing with some Falken Tire models, such as Joyce lex but she's like a sister to me so that ain't happening and I will dissapear shortly after Round 4/Sonoma because I have a baby due any day now!!!

I got a lil drifter in the oven, he, yes sir a boy is already clutch kicking in my wifes belly as we speak!!!

Yo Sonoma!
                  Let's get crazy loud so they can hear us across the bay!!!
                  You know what to do on 3!!!
                  SEND IT!

Comment

J-Rad rules as voice of the FD period!

Comment

Let's get crazy loud so they can hear us across the bay!!!
                      Won't we all get tickets or something for breaking the decibal law...or something..........you better be supplying the cough drops too!!!

Comment

lemme try some...

1 - mike peters makes top 16, and possibly even top 8...
                        2 - Dai beats either Sam or rhys for the first time (has he beat either driver in competition?)
                        3 - Calvin Wan gets to the great 8 again
                        4 - falken driver makes the final round
                        5 - i get super drunk and have a good time ;0

Comment

Predictions?

Oh yeah, Steph will be in the mix too!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
                            lemme try some...

1 - mike peters makes top 16, and possibly even top 8...
                            2 - Dai beats either Sam or rhys for the first time (has he beat either driver in competition?)
                            3 - Calvin Wan gets to the great 8 again
                            4 - falken driver makes the final round
                            5 - i get super drunk and have a good time ;0

as long as my car doesnt break and i can stay away from dairy queen i think #1 might be possible if i bring my a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters
                              as long as my car doesnt break and i can stay away from dairy queen i think #1 might be possible if i bring my a game.
                              No one can resist the primal call of dairy queen...

I have one more prediction to add

Forsberg will make the great 8 in his new open topped 350Z..he will fall to his good friend and teammate JR Gitten..after the battle the two will dance an irish jig together

Gitten will then fall to Hubert Young who will take 3rd place.

To celebrate his first podium Hubert will take the mic and sing a beautiful rendition of "my heart will go on" to his crew chief..

There wont be a dry eye in the house..

Comment

Working...
                              X